Please note, this is a super early planning stages event and not claiming to be a “Sanctioned Qualifier” yet.
Seeing all the fun go down in Jax Beach this weekend got us NorCal-ians dreaming of next year already…
This is the holding place thread for a proposed 2021 NIT Qualifier to be hosted in the Bay Area. The goal at this stage is to have a place to gauge interest and keep everyone informed as decisions are solidified.
Proposed Date: Quarter 1 / Last 2 weeks of February
Proposed Location: Corica Park South Course, Alameda Ca
Charity: TBD / Taking Suggestions
Scoring / Tourney Structure: TBD
Number of Qualifiers: TBD / Pending Approval / Details from NLU
Call to Action:
If you have a suggestion or want to be kept in the loop, simply comment in the thread and/or bookmark it for future reference. We’ll cross post to the local Roll Call threads - Sac, Bay Area & LowCal. Obviously, everyone / anyone who is willing to come out is more than welcome.
Here’s to 2021!