No Reservations Taken @ Erin Hills 5/25 - Presented by The Supper Club

Are you going to be in Boston or working from Milwaukee for the series?

Also hard when the Brewers play every Fri, Sat, Sun during the season

1 Like

Was originally planning on being in Boston for that trip, but Monday is Counsell’s return, and Tuesday I’ll be in New York for Dodgers vs Mets, so I’ll be in our Brookfield studios.

1 Like

FIB incoming. Had some severe Erin Hills FOMO post-Ope, so going to shoot my shot here. I think I just got clearance from the tower? In-laws typically come our way Memorial Day so this is perfect.

Will be my first time, so thinking caddie. Can slot in with whatever group makes sense.

5 Likes

Awesome and looking forward to it!

We can figure out groups as we get closer. I have the tee times on there to keep track of availability and if/when I need to add

1 Like

I’m in! Somehow haven’t played Erin Hills in the last few years so excited to get out there

3 Likes

Hi there! Member of 2CGC here and I signed up for the 2:24 tee time. Got the go ahead from the fiancé and always wanted to get up to Erin Hills. Super excited for this and thanks for organizing!!!

7 Likes

And I’ll be there 2 days later, starting the same trip…

2 Likes

Same. This is the track I’ve most needed to get to, so this is great.

3 Likes

Friends, @Kbergen28 (this is going to be my favorite thing in 2024), other fellow polite midwesterners, there is still room for 4 and possibly 8 to attend.

Sign up now, give yourself some hope while we suffer through the bleakest part of winter.

4 Likes

@Kerry - let’s run it back!

2 Likes

I admire @Kbergen28’s optimism.

3 Likes

Hey it’s ahead of the 3-day weekend…a little father’s day gift to myself…maybe…when I brought up the idea she didn’t say no, so that has to count for something.

At least if I do show up I’ll have a great excuse for my poor play.

3 Likes

Just put my name down. First time out at Erin with a bunch of NLU guys sounds pretty rad!

2 Likes

Happy Spring Everyone! As we are coming out of the darkness of the winter months - a few reminders.

1. If you are signed up, please ensure you can attend. We have a one-week cancellation for unused spots - any cancellation within this window will require you to find (1) a replacement or (2) pay for the unused spot.

2. If you are not signed up - we have one spot open

3. Tee times and pairings are not set in stone per the google doc - I used the tee times to make sure I had enough spots available - please let me know any requests and I’ll try and get things organized

4. I am working on a format for this event - the intent is to be low-key and a nice transition into the competitive golf season, but will have something together to award an overall winner - allowing maximum flexibility for people to have fun

5. Upon check-in, payment will occur at the course, so Evan or I will not require pre-payment.

I am greatly looking forward to seeing everyone here and playing an amazing course

Adam

3 Likes

Big cans!

But, as Adam said, if you are on the sheet, and cannot make it, please remove yourself.

@JwG3 @Badger_Wisco @doraziojohn @Jpbarry @swaggyp @Adunndo

4 Likes

@pfeil41 @baldvinny @TTrentC @Kbergen28 @Jake_skud @WehrliBird

5 Likes

Unfortunately I have to back out. Sorry.

1 Like

Rather have it be now than week of. Hope to see you this weekend at Spring valley.

2 Likes

Hoo boy, this is a tempting one. You’re not gonna believe this but there are no direct flights from Oakland to Milwaukee.

4 Likes