No Reservations Taken @ Erin Hills 5/25 - Presented by The Supper Club

Hey Everyone - I am happy to announce No Reservations Taken @ Erin Hills - Presented by The Supper Club on 5/25! Sign-up for the event is below. I will be calling Erin Hills tomorrow to secure the tee times starting at 2p through 2:48p. This is Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend

The cost for this event will be roughly ~$400pp ($375 + tax). The caddie fee is $55 + a minimum of $75 tip directly to the caddie - a caddie is not required.

I will update this post with the exact cost from the group booking when I receive it, as well as payment instructions.

Please let me know if you have any questions! I look forward to playing with some of you guys!

9 Likes

Open for us FIBs or do you want to keep it to Supper Club since it’s one of the first for the WI Roost? Had a blast last year despite some truly provocative lines off the tee and would definitely be interested in running it back.

so dope! bummed to miss it.

i’ll be playing portmarnock, first round of a week in ireland. but you lads craic on!

1 Like

All FIBs are welcome (Illinois, Indiana, Iowa)!

3 Likes

Hey @Sweet_Cupn_Cake head East before you go west!

3 Likes

Good stuff - added myself into the first group to keep the sheet clean but happy to slot in wherever

1 Like

TFW when tick two boxes

3 Likes

Looking at the sign up
Andrew is a fucking awesome caddy

If my wife wouldn’t murder me for leaving that weekend I’d be buying plane tickets lol

1 Like

If it was the 30th Id probably be able to adjust and do this before our flight from Chicago to Edinburgh on the 31st. But guessing theres a 0% chance of permission to be gone for 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Oh, right, you’re not going to Landmand. It seems your reasoning is sound, which means I have no real argument back.

Also, I’m not mad, just disappointed.

2 Likes

Ya I messed Landmand up this year and forgot about the release. But in theory that means I have 1 additional other golf thing right…

1 Like

Math is mathing for me.

And a fellow refuge member!

2 Likes

What great timing on getting a table at The Supper Club! Similar to @JwG3, I put my name in the first slot but happy to move around if needed. Played the Golfer’s Journal event at Erin last year and it was a blast. Looking forward to getting out there again this year! Hoping for a better tee location on 15.

3 Likes

Let me get permission before I take up one of these spots. Shouldn’t be an issue, but plans get made without me all the damn time.

3 Likes

I feel this one a little too deeply.

2 Likes

Write your name down first, ask for permission later…

3 Likes

Funny timing, I’ll be there that day with 3 buddies as the first day of a week-long trip to Erin Hills > Lawsonia > Sand Valley. We’ll be on the back 9 as y’all are teeing off, but down to meet up for drinks that evening for anyone sticking around after.

4 Likes

Picked a Brewers day game…. Can’t defend my summer festival title or caddie for any of you sickos.

3 Likes

Who do they play that day?

1 Like