NLU & The Fliers Club Present The Dangerfield Caper - June 10, 2023

Tried my damndest to get another Peachtree Collective member to get on board with this event, but everyone else was being a regular Spaulding… I kid! But looking forward to meeting you NE Nesticles!

6 Likes

Grabbed a room at Harbor Hotel on the edge of PTown

1 Like

Hmmm - might have to make this happen if I can get my sh*t together before it sells out. I assume the easiest way to get there if flying would be to fly in to Boston and take the ferry to Provincetown? Stay in/around there and then uber to the course?

That would be your plan of attack. Can from ferry to course. Not much Uber action in those parts.

1 Like

May just walk then and turn it into my own A Course Called Cape Cod.

10 Likes

I’ll have a rental car to play chauffeur driver.

1 Like

There’s a camp ground next door for those that like sleeping on dirt

3 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll be driving out there (will be staying at my brother’s in Marshfield… he doesn’t know that yet) and will get there early because I’ve never been to Cape Cod so want to explore a little that morning. Happy to pick anyone up, if needed

6 Likes

Let me know when you are getting to town. Might be able to play Friday. I live a town away from Marshfield.

2 Likes

I won’t be making trek but could play that Friday most likely.

1 Like

So the NY boys have our flagship event that Friday at Inness. I won’t be getting into Marshfield until really late that night (I may not even see my brother and SIL at all… haha)

2 Likes

Still buzzing about this. It seems like Sweetens(ish) X Links Golf X Lobster Rolls. All things I love. LFG!

7 Likes

@PinePocky and I are in!

One quick question: is there a “no fatties” policy, or might an XXL option for garments be a possibility?

4 Likes

LOL I had this concern as well with no XXL option. Hoping for a headcover :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I like you already!

3 Likes

I talked to @tron about this and he’s taking notes. He’ll make things right

Sounds like NLU will be the Heavyweights!

8 Likes

How I badass I imagine we will look:

The way the level of my golf game will make me look:

5 Likes

Let’s go. @Privatecollection will there be a list of NLU sign ups? If not, no worries.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to meet all of you and enjoy a weekend there!

4 Likes