NLU Summer Festival: August 21, 2023 @ Erin Hills

If you’re coming from ORD, so easy. Going around the west side of Milwaukee is the worst part and that’s because of construction.

2 Likes

Outskirts of Milwaukee, 90-100 minutes?

Very into this and down to carpool from the BMW, etc.

1 Like

Wife out of town for a bachelorette that weekend…looks like I’ll be making the drive from Pittsburgh to Wisconsin =) Willing to pick up some peeps along the way if anyone is in the drive path

9 Likes

I’ll be in Scotland. Shit. At least I’ll be in Scotland and not doing something dumb like working.

3 Likes

Two days after my kauai trip… Think I can convince the wife to let me come, and my buddy to try and get in? He and I are working on 3 rounds in 8 days on Kauai…

Lottery?

TBD. Depends on what demand looks like.

14 Likes

This event sounds amazing, and it looks like this is one that I could attend. I have been wanting to get to an event and it seems like every event, I have something that conflicts with it. I know that registration doesn’t open until May but how do you register?

2 Likes

We will post the link in here and you’ll also find it on the events site. No Laying Up Event ::

4 Likes

Preferred sign ups for Nest members? TFE set the precedent.

8 Likes

Smashing refresh on this thread in my browser Monday May 1st at 12:00 EDT
Baby Smashing Keyboard GIF | GIFDB.com

5 Likes

It’s always preferred sign-ups for nest members - that’s been the case for several years now. Ideally we don’t even open it up to the general public. That’s been the case for most of our big events.

26 Likes

Then I guess NLU set the precedent. I stand corrected, and satisfied.

5 Likes

Putting feelers out there and wondering what the hotel situation is like near Erin hills/what people are planning on if they’re coming from out of state

1 Like

Easy

Just a quick glance at the map. Would prob find a hotel in Hartford but that’s without doing a lot of research

1 Like

Delafield Hotel is great, has really good F&B, and in a cool spot relatively close by.

3 Likes

There are some motels close in Hartford. Oconomowoc and Delafield are close. Delafield hotel is sweet.

Also, in that part of the state an Airbnb on a lake is also something worth looking into.

1 Like

Yes!!! Saw the link on Twitter to events, I’m bad at checking but made a note for May 1st!

1 Like