NLU Summer Festival: August 21, 2023 @ Erin Hills

Anyone flying into midway and wanna car pool ?

** can change to o’hare if it’s more convenient to car pool. Willing split rental or pay for a gas for people close to the area***

Anyone going to play anywhere the day after?

Also seen some talk about lodging. Looking for recommendations since I haven’t been in the area before. Appreciate it!

https://abnb.me/zvwXx7BItAb

This is 20 mins from the course…
7 beds 4 rooms…

756 total split…

Do we have 5-6 others that want in

3 Likes

I’ll take a bedroom.

2 Likes

Maybe I missed it, but what days are you thinking? I need a bed for saturday / sunday / monday

1 Like

Good point. Sorry
That’s just for Sunday and Monday (check out Tuesday)

2 Likes

I have to work Tuesday morning, so I’m planning on returning to Chicago Monday night. But definitely interested in Sunday night lodging somewhere.

I’d be willing to jump a hotel (maybe more near Milwaukee? Any volunteers gonna catch me for beers?) for Saturday, then catch your BnB for Sun/Mon if it works out better to fill the place.

I’ll be at Lawsonia most of the day Sunday anyway, but it’d be pretty clutch to carpool out for Monday’s shenanigans ahead of Tuesday’s departures

1 Like

I’m ready to put a tee in the ground. Gonna be a long couple months waiting on this trip!

2 Likes

Same thought process for me Mr. Pargame. I’d rather crash locally Mon into Tues. Some early golf Tues would be very exciting for me too… I’m in.

2 Likes

I hit you up in a different thread/message, but I’m in on this for sure.

2 Likes

We’ve got 3, 4, 5, 6 confirmed for an airBnB Sunday and Monday nights
@BTonk3 @Wnf08a @Pinehurts @jan42dk @ThatDuffGuyPat and myself
See post above for linked airBnB post, located in Slinger, about 20min drive from Erin Hills.

Place has 4 bedrooms, 2 of which have multiple beds. Sleeps 5 easy, 7 comfortably, and can probably squeeze up to 12 if we really want to relive college

We’re looking for more to fill the place out - hit one of us up in the DMs and we’ll get you in the loop.

4 Likes

Those 3 spots still free for the afternoon round at Lawsonia?

Just want to bump sheet again if anyone is interested.

Incase anyone needs a good way to waste company time….

And it’s 1000 times better than EAL

3 Likes

My number on the cottage waitlist was called.

Four bedroom one bed per room.

$525 per person.

Also got a tee time Tuesday morning.

May have an opening or two! Slide into DM’s if that works!

6 Likes

Anyone not playing Ope-In have interest in a Saturday round at Lawsonia? I booked just as a single for woodlands 340pm on the 19th, feel free to fill that foursome out

Just confirmed my spot for the Ope-in and now I’m looking for lodging for that weekend. Willing to join up with a group doing just Sunday and Monday night if available

1 Like

If you toss that time in the Google sheet you may have some luck filling in the foursome. Seems like there are few times in there that got filled up quickly.

1 Like

Will the @StatGuy be available for this day?