NLU Pro Shop (Part 2)

I think Nordstrom would save money if they would just make my front porch a distribution hub…

6 Likes

I’m in the exact same boat and didn’t think of this rationale until just now.

Thank you, good sir.

1 Like

Tough scene:

6 Likes

Shadow ban…

16 Likes

Reminder that I am available to answer any order questions, just @ me and/or email me at casey@nolayingup.com

11 Likes

In all seriousness, you ordered on a Thursday, are you shocked it hasn’t been fulfilled? It’s not Amazon…

4 Likes

Pay harder

19 Likes

Even if he’s just joking around? :slight_smile:

Everyone knows the NLU merch warehouse is the hardest working group in the org.

3 Likes

@ChickPhilA any chance we get some NLU patches coming soon?

1 Like

Just received some to photograph this week! Stay tuned.

24 Likes

Putting in a suggestion to come back with some small batch putter headcovers, mallet and blade. In the spirit of the Mixtape headcover and such. Shop is empty on the putter front.

Trust me. We’ve been working on it.

17 Likes

Hi @ChickPhilA: any chance we’ve got some knit headcovers coming sometime this fall/winter?

3 Likes

Any thoughts on how the Summer Collection t-shirts fit compared to the old model Imperials?

Edit: @ChickPhilA

Tron said these were in the works like two years ago when I asked. One of these days I’ll forgive him for not coming through. Surely nothing has happened to the supply chain in the last two-plus years to justify us all not getting exactly what we’d like from the shop.

Edit: I haven’t actually looked at NLU headcovers in over a year. So if there were knits at some point then JC regrets the error.

4 Likes

@ChickPhilA @MerchCzar hope this is the right thread. Did the codes for the 100 hole hike - Microwave man and the Big right miss get sent out. The July 8th newsletter mentioned that they would be going out, but I haven’t seen anything. Wanted to make sure I didn’t miss an email.

Thanks

1 Like

Random question for those with the Diamond Knit sweaters. I recently got one from a course and it is listed as hand wash only. Has anyone tried running one on delicates with like a tap cold setting? Just curious if there is any experience with this out there.

1 Like

Yeah, you’re fine. Drying is the sin, always let it air dry.

5 Likes

Always delicates on cold and air dry as @PTM said

5 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up!