NLU Pro Shop (Part 2)

This made me audibly laugh.

1 Like

@ChickPhilA are those quilted pullovers a new H&B item?

1 Like

Yes sir!

1 Like

Hey there @ChickPhilA: any idea if there is any inclination restock the Nest snow camo driver cover? Or is the concept on those items that they are one and done?

Hey @rkris!

Not likely to resorder at this time, Working on new concepts.

1 Like

New concepts . . . color me intriguedā€¦

They are fantastic!

The name of @djpie & @MerchCzar 's band

1 Like

ā€œColor Me Intrigued,ā€ the first singleā€¦LOTS of keytar.

Pretty sure itā€™s this pullover that was first seen at the PGA Show in January:

They had the blue with red accents version that is pictured above on sale at the US Open in June, I had to get one. Havenā€™t had a chance to wear it yet because itā€™s a million degrees outside right now, but looking forward to fall rounds with it.

4 Likes

Jealous you grabbed one of those! Scoured the merch tent for one after I saw someone walking around wearing one. They look killer.

1 Like

They went really fast because it was so freaking cold that day. H&B couldnā€™t keep them in stock.

Believe I saw a pic of @djpie on the gram wearing one for TSā€¦

It piqued my interest

EDIT: I did, I did!

18 Likes

Iā€™ve become more out on QZs recently, into more of the crewneck style (I have the orange diamond knit H&B sweater). Maybe because Iā€™m a dad now, but this one is going to be hard to pass up.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve become more of a vest/gilet guy, and layering underneath if more warmth required.

Definitely need a light-weight NLU sleeveless for golf. Available in fat sizes. I have the Levelwear insulated and it is brilliant, but too heavy for all year round use.

Is there a projected date for the fall drop?

My wallets getting antsy

2 Likes

Going to be ugly when it drops.

2 Likes

The bad thing is I wonā€™t even get in trouble for spending an unholy amount in the shop, but that Iā€™ll buy everything I want and not leave anything for someone to get me as a gift for Christmas, birthday, etc.

Have a S/O who loves Nordstrom and just dropped an ungodly amount on their yearly anniversary sale, that ensures a guilt-free NLU order

12 Likes

Those kind of shopping sprees are the perfect recipe for mutually assured destruction.

9 Likes