NLU Pro Shop (Part 2)

Check your DMs :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t remember ordering anything recently but I love surprise notifications like this

1 Like

When did they move the warehouse to PHX?

This has happened to me with Silk Road purchases before FYI

1 Like

Ah that makes way more sense. I’m shipping out to someone from TSR today so it’s gotta be that. Curious how they’d connect it to the site. I never mentioned anything about NLU on the shipping site. Just a transaction between two individuals.

3 Likes

Shop.com reads your emails. Their notifications are based on what’s in your email.

2 Likes

Ah, well, don’t love that

8 Likes

I put mine in a wash bag so it doesn’t get snagged by other items.

1 Like

Any idea what month the Rhoback gear will be launching?

1 Like

I was wondering the same. A Rhoback hoodie for the fall would be ideal!

3 Likes

Bought the Wayward Logo T-Shirt; the verdict is that it is soft.

Would I use it as a pillowcase? Undecided.

Could I sleep if I did? Absolutely, very well at that.

3 Likes

Does NLU ship to APOs? @ChickPhilA

2 Likes

If they don’t and you need help, let me know. I’d happily be a transfer point for you.

1 Like

I can’t imagine @Cody would be ok with them not shipping to an APO…

Yes. APOs and POBox’s via usps. Just hit me if/when you place an order with the order # and I will work with the warehouse to get it sorted out properly!

3 Likes

Hey. The t-shirts are for the most part all by next level - their CVC crew that we’ve been using for a while. Not sure how they compare to Imperial T’s (did you mean Levelwear?)

Here is the spec sheet from next level (now actually attached @tigergolftraveler) HPS = body length from shoulder to hem edge, chest is the width flat (usually measured 1” below the armhole from side to side). Compare those to other t-shirts you have that fit well and buy accordingly.

These have an ample amount of ploy in them for softness and so they won’t really “shrink” up like a 100% cotton shirt would. Arms/sleeves are average (if you’ve been doing a gazillion bicep curls maybe a bit snug :joy:)

Take advantage of free returns/exchanges for size if you are in between sizes.

1 Like

I think the summer collection is looser than levelwear but a tad tighter than imperial. Its a good in between IMO

1 Like

@ChickPhilA @MerchCzar the tech hoodie is a very versatile piece. Great for beach naps as well.

29 Likes

That green color looks much better (to me) in that photo than it does on the website. In the store it looks dark army green, is it really that light in person?

2 Likes

It’s not a GREAT rep of the color cause it was taken in the shade on a pretty bright beach day so it’s a bit darker than it looks in that pic. But I wouldn’t call it dark green by any means.

Edit: a much more accurate pic of it from earlier today

8 Likes