NLU Pro Shop (Part 2)

this gif is way better in spanish

20 Likes

Elite combo, especially for me who sweats a lot

My bank account when I saw this at the bottom of the news letter

26 Likes

The two hooded numbers at either side, especially the blue one at the end. If they come in fat person size, I’m in

7 Likes

The one on the right is a Rhoback one not sure about the left, but I also love both of them and like 5 polos. I’m in trouble

2 Likes

The left is Rhoback, too. Zoomed in on my phone and saw the dog logo. Real forensic shit going on over here.
giphy

27 Likes

I second this motion.

1 Like

This is a troubling sign

36 Likes

Off the tee, wide left, out the rough, back in the fairway, greenside rough, it’s in the hole!

38 Likes

Can’t wait for these to drop - I’m good for both the Rhoback hoodies.

I waited to pull the trigger on the first Rhoback hoodie and have regretted it ever since.

2 Likes

Anyone have thoughts/opinions of Innsbrook CC in Merrilliville? Got a late invite. All I’ve gathered is that it’s a Langford and looks v tight from the Google Maps!

I… think you may have the wrong thread?

12 Likes

Awe hell! Thanks for the call out

1 Like

Do they have a pro shop though?

1 Like

Looking at the t-shirts in the pro shop: have the shirts moved to that really soft type of cotton? I have an OG push cart mafia shirt that is somewhat unyielding 100% cotton.

@ChickPhilA

The details of each shirt content is in each listing. Most are poly/cotton blends.

1 Like

Yea, I just dont know what that means. Oh well, we’ll do it live.

4 Likes

The PCM shirt has made this move. It is a cotton-poly blend and it is really nice. With that said, Carry Or Die #carrynostra

1 Like

The Levelwear t-shirts are incredible. Some of my favorite things in the shop.

2 Likes

OMG. We’ve got a little girl coming in December. My wife will absolutely hate these and I can’t wait.

<3

13 Likes