NLU Pro Shop (Part 2)

Unfortunatley, Levelwear does not carry that hoodie in XXXL :frowning:

@ChickPhilA just wanted to put a bug in your ear that more color ways of this vest would be awesome. Such a versatile piece I love it.

2 Likes

george-michael

2 Likes

The tie-dye skeleton technical hoodie is my favorite piece I’ve bought from the pro shop. Got a 2nd one on the way now!

3 Likes

If your nest discount takes you under $75, but your total before it is over, we should still get free shipping. That kind of sucks. Sort of negates the discount on orders in that price range. And there are a lot of things in that range…

10 Likes

Got one! And a back up one :grin:

1 Like

This is the very reason I have so many bags of tees. Anytime I need free shipping I buy 100 more.

14 Likes

If ya need to offload some of those tees, as someone who just committed to playing only wooden tees, let me know. Lol

11 Likes

14 Likes

Dropping the tech hoodie in this extreme summer heat is a bit like walking into Costco in July and seeing the Christmas bows and wrapping paper up on an end cap.

8 Likes

Been sitting on a few polos and a qzip.

Any idea when the 100 hole hike dontation dividends will be sent out?

1 Like

Are there any plans to get in kids items that are more “girl”?

Imagine how stoked you’ll be when the pumpkins are out and you find that brand new hoodie in the closet that you forgot you bought during the sweltering July heat.

4 Likes

Christmas in July!!!

People have been clamoring for these things literally since January. I took advantage of small restock when levelwear finally got stock in!

More to come this fall!!

(And hey - some people use hoodies year round - I do in places like Florida that have the A.C. on to feel like the arctic all the time)

9 Likes

Working on some gender neutral baby/toddler T’s and onesies to have for the holiday times (and after).

22 Likes

Oh yeah the technical hoodie is awesome! 10/10 would recommend ordering any month of the year.

2 Likes

I wear a hoodie or light weight hoodie everyday I work from home because my desk in my office is literally right next to the air vent and when its 95º out and the AC blows a lot it feels really cold

4 Likes

If there is a better combination than a lightweight hoodie or q-zip, with shorts, I haven’t found it. It’s the clothing definition of having my cake and eating it too.

16 Likes

Best time of year is when I can wear shorts and a hoodie and not sweat my ass off or my legs be freezing. It’s a good 2 weeks

14 Likes