NLU Pro Shop (Part 2)

Not really from the original size. I mean, if they stretch a bit when you wear them, they’ll shrink back to form when you wash them*, but there’s no cotton in them I’m pretty sure, so they don’t shrink the way a cotton t-shirt or hoody would.

*I usually wash in the regular cycle, then throw them and all of my synthetics in the dryer for 15 or minutes. They don’t need a whole dryer cycle. Could also probably line dry, but the spin cycle does a lot of work.

i follow the “dry on delicates method” and have shown little to no shrinkage in the 3 i have. As a large individual, it helps especially with the more athletic fit

1 Like

I typically wash on a regular cold cycle and hang dry and I’ve had no issues.

3 Likes

I have one, it’s great. Lightweight, not shiny like a 1980s track suit, stretchy. I’m 6’1" 225, wear a large in Rhoback and wear a large in the jacket.

1 Like

This is the way!

Your clothes will last longer and stay in better shape the more you can wash cold/hang dry!

11 Likes

Washing cold = :white_check_mark:

Hang Dry = :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Like a few others before me, I hang dry Rhoback to keep everything in good shape (including the non-stitched logo and hood swatches). They are dry within a few hours just hanging inside the house.

5 Likes

My wife has taught me well, and that is why she and I will now have new Rhoback hoodies from the shop.

2 Likes

Most of the time its on a bike with my massive kid 3 yr old behind me so y’all are both kind of right.

2 Likes

I got away with two from the last shoot

What do you call your go to look?

2 Likes

Grey steal

6 Likes

Anyone know what polo Randy is wearing on the live show? Would 100% buy that immediately

He mentioned it was mizzen and main

1 Like

Anyone have the mallet putter cover on a 5.5? Curious how the fit is.

I wear my own band merch when I perform. Lebron wears a lakers jersey when he plays, why can’t I?

15 Likes

True Wayne’s World Question here. Buddy showed up for Dougie Poole show last week in a Dougie shirt. Wasn’t mad at it. Ended up bowling next to him and band and chatting after show. Awesome experience. Would I wear a Pearl Jam T to a Pearl Jam concert, probably not.

I’ve always said you were the Lebron of modern outlaw folk

1 Like

Dirty Swamp folk.

2 Likes

F that’s a great name for a genre. My apologies.

I have my 5.5 on a Winston Collective Headcover similar to the ones in the NLU pro shop and it works perfectly great!

1 Like