NLU Pro Shop (Part 2)

I just ordered the Windrunner jacket. As a PNW resident, I am in constant search of outerwear options. I’ve got all the options – “waterproofs”, rain shirt, vests. And I’ve got to say that the Windrunner jacket is money. It’s very well made and is great for the course. And the price point is fantastic. It’s rare to find something of such high quality for golf that’s under $100. If you slapped a KJUS logo on it, people would be paying at least $299 for it.

1 Like

Not sure anyone mentioned this yet, but….

Since the day I joined The Nest, I’ve been trying to get my hands on this (previously sold out) glorious green headcover, and lo and behold, today is that day!

Thank you @MerchCzar and @ChickPhilA

8 Likes

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I somehow missed this originally. Couldn’t click purchase quickly enough.

Small, but significant drop is going live in the shop at 10 AM Eastern today.

Finally got the 2nd Women’s Rhoback hoodie for the spring in stock - the DIP (sage green)

And we’ve riffed on the Sun’s Up hats - now with more colorways with varied terrain! Mountains (mount rainier to be exact), forests, and desert themes. I love how these turned out!!

Miami-inspired golf tees are back in sustainable bamboo too.

They will all be on the New Arrivals page starting at 10.

And, if you haven’t looked at these yet, we have 2 weeks left on our pre-order for NLU x H&B ROOST POLOS!!

Happy PGA Championship Weekend!

24 Likes

Any small restock of men’s rhoback hoodies?

More larges in white and green already hit earlier this week. No more restock for now. Large order submitted for late summer/early fall.

2 Likes

a colorway @PurpATL would be all over

1 Like

My question is does that hat have a bill that folds and stays folded? I’m firmly someone can’t pull off a snapback flat bill

1 Like

Mother of god they put our mountain on a hat…

8 Likes

They’ll stay a little, but if you’re looking for a deep curve it wouldn’t be the hat for you. I typically wear New Era 5950’s and curve them a bit and I can’t get this one to stay around the same level of curve as those. It always wants to creep back to flat

On all my fitteds I use a clothes steamer to get the brim warm and slightly damp, then wrap it around a water bottle (hydroflask/stanley/could also just use some sort of mug) for 1-2 minutes and it stays fairly well. I don’t know on this hat, but I usually take a few minutes and re-curve as needed before I leave the house.

1 Like

I have the original sun up/tropical hat, and the bill does curve. It’s def not a real “flat bill” hat, IMO. It’s more like an MLB cap.

When do we get the sun up with the Ohio landscape on it Casey? You saw our beautiful views and vistas.

3 Likes

you’re right - we probably need a corn field and cow version at some point.

20 Likes

This is what I do too, but couldn’t get it to stay on the original one NLU dropped. I still love it and wear it regularly though

1 Like

TAKE MY MONEY NOW

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure the entire Midwest might sign up for something like that.

6 Likes

Or just go full Outrun aesthetic with it… neon pink hat with a neon yellow rope…

21 Likes

Is there a promo code for this new partnership with Mizzen and Main?

dave-chappelle-money

I think it’s STRAPPED

2 Likes