NLU Pro Shop (Part 2)

I mean come on…

13 Likes

Just strikethrough the “ECTORY”

2 Likes

Rhoback Hoodie arrived. Fucking love it. Might need a backup.

Also got a poster, Strapped New Mexico will be going up in the man cave soon.

4 Likes

I really want this to happen. Would buy immediately.

2 Likes

10000000%

@ChickPhilA Apologies if this has already been asked and answered. Any insight into whether this set of Rhoback Hoodies could have a potential restock? I missed the window for my XL in that sweet sweet Redfish. TIA.

No restock plans at the moment, but we will have other new colors coming in late summer.

Keep an eye out for returns though!

2 Likes

I want to brag on the pro shop real quick.

I decided to pull the trigger on some merch this morning. I have already received a shipping notice.

4 Likes

Just got my hands on an H&B hoodie and oh my word is this item good!

3 Likes

received the Surfcaster hoodie and Publix TrapDraw shirt today!

1 Like

Anyone with experience with the Windrunner jacket? Not entirely sure what the material feel/weight is on it by the description

It’s a non shiny mid weight stretch woven. Perfect for keeping the chill off in the mornings or a light drizzle (it’s not a raincoat though). It’s literally my favorite thing we have made I wear mine constantly.

Thanks! Sizing? I don’t see a size chart. Compared to say a Rhoback hoodie, in which I am a Large

1 Like

I wear the same size in my Wind Runner (which I love) as I do in my Rhoback hoodies.

True to size. Neil wears a large in everything including this and Tron a medium. I wear a large too, @Hwhite also models it in a large.

3 Likes

Perfect, thanks again!

1 Like

They are really good, I got away with two from the last shoot and they are my go-to for Saturday morning coffee and doughnut runs

I guess you could also use them for actual golf too

2 Likes

I’ve seen pictures of you. You DO NOT go on doughnut runs.

6 Likes

Do the Rhoback hoodies shrink at all?

Yes he does. He runs to the doughnuts rather than drive there like a normal human being

6 Likes