NLU Pro Shop (Part 2)

The Snap (aka Sullivan) is a perfect fit IMO. The Ward is the one H&B item I size down from an M to S on bc I prefer a snug fit, but in the Sullivan I am a solid M.

It is already my favorite piece in the closet - breathable but warm, stretchy but classy. The spruce color we did was a custom run just for NLU and I think they’re probably my favorite piece we’ve ever released.

7 Likes

it looks fantastic!

1 Like

Feels uncalled for, yet appreciated as this tag sent me an email. Groundbreaking stuff.

1 Like

I was holding on to a shop credit for the Rhoback Randy was wearing in his WITB (:crossed_fingers:) but had to pull the trigger on the green / skeleton combo. So good.

2 Likes

ABC always be closing. I was out and now I’m back. have to go rationalize the closet.

1 Like

Excited for that fescue colored smith sweater. :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Gahhhhhhh, exact same thing happened to me. Time to unload some merchandise in TSR.

4 Likes

Look if something from the shop shows up at my door, I’m probably just sending the money instead of the item back. Stitchfix style.

3 Likes

My bank account after every one of these fall drops:

72811CA7-4A4F-40CF-ABCB-5B6BE33A32D8

17 Likes

Also the black ward with the skeleton wayward is :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:

13 Likes

Appreciate the thicc sizing options on that one too. Wasn’t planning on buying an H&B sweater but saw that and couldn’t resist

2 Likes

For those in the know on the H&B outerwear. Would you recommend a XL or a L?
Normally get the XL in Polos but those are now super baggy after some weight loss, so have been debating the move to L.

1 Like

If you don’t need an XL for wing span reasons, I would go L.

2 Likes

These things are amazing, you guys really do an amazing job with the product provided.

Be more amazing if they had a 3XL though, just saying…:grinning:

H&B offers NOTHING in 3XL in their normal line - but we were able to get some of the custom pieces in 3XL.

13 Likes

@ChickPhilA @Tron

How close is Atlantic/Navy? The Diamond knit is offered in both, with one logo on the chest, one logo on the sleeve. And then Heathered Claret looks drastically different between Crewneck and Diamond Knit.

Amazing!!!

The ward sweaters are, well, sweaters - knit from dyed yarn - so a bit different than the crewneck (betts) which is dyed fabric that is a different content (poly/span for the Betts vs 100% cotton for the sweater) so the colors take a bit differently. Here are the photos from H&B’s site on both. It’s hard to get colors to all look the same in different lighting/photo studios/on different screens/etc…

Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 4.35.34 PM

Heathered Atlantic and Heathered Navy are def. different in colors. Again from H&B’s website you can see a bigger difference. Atlantic has more “blue” than the navy one.

1 Like

Any reason for more UPS shipments than USPS? Still gets to me plenty quick but post office is usually 2 to 3 days and UPS is always at least a week.

1 Like

Thank you, Casey!

1 Like