NLU Pro Shop (Part 2)

These like the ones @djpie has been wearing in TS? That yellow one is phenomenal and I need to get my hands on it…

yeppers!! those! and some special NLU only colorways as well in the Sullivan, the Ward, and the Smith!

12 Likes

My bad @ChickPhilA

This ones on me. Usually I half remind/half insult @tdogg21 about this stuff in advance…

3 Likes

That’s you. Always Mr. Helpful!

Might be a dumb question but how often does the pro shop get re-stocked?
I’m not around that long so a bit new to how the pro shop works.

If there’s something you want that is out of stock, create an alert and you’ll get an email. Otherwise, it’s up to the supply chain as to when things show up.

1 Like

Hell yeah, congrats!

1 Like

The time has come, refugees.

H&B Fall 2022 layers going live on the site for NEST MEMBERS ONLY at 1 pm eastern TODAY!!

You will need to log into your pro shop account with your nest member email to be able to purchase.

Giving y’all first crack again before we take it to the socials for the larger nest population.

They will be on the main H&B fall page and on the New Arrivals page.

Featuring our exclusive colorways!! Like the Sullivan in spruce!

And the Ward sweater in black!

And the Smith Crewneck in red!

Along with a bunch of other fall/winter goodies like these that were very popular on Tourist Sauce Scandinavia filming - the Sullivan in Yukon and the Smith in Fescue.

DM me if you have any issues!

28 Likes

Good luck all!

1 Like

Gracious

5 Likes

Someone let @SandGreens know

1 Like

What’s the sizing on the snap vs the ward?

Ward was oddly boxy

Cc @Tron because of the helpful details last time

I know the shipping thing is getting kinda old but geez. 4 minutes.

7 Likes

Pretty soon they’ll be shipping orders you haven’t even considered placing yet.

32 Likes

I’m fighting alllll the urges to get two of the Sullivan pullovers currently. The Forrest Green and Claret both look spectacular

3 Likes

I’ve never purchased anything faster than the Sullivan with the tie dye skeleton. Too strong.

4 Likes

Same here but my wife opened the closet the other day and said damn you have a lot of jackets

1 Like

Like Columbia House?

1 Like

I honestly don’t have a ton……I’m leaning towards both and asking for forgiveness later

1 Like