NLU Pro Shop (Part 2)

Just dipped my toe with a hoodie during the last drop. Currently trying to convince my wife I need each color for the next drop. Absurdly soft and comfortable.

2 Likes

So I have a ton of brunmare ones and have been getting the targeted ads for the universal ones from some other brand, think I might have to purchase one of those soon.

1 Like

If itā€™s not a deal breaker Iā€™d say grab one. Itā€™s the calibre from levelwear and I love mine. Was a staple in my fall rounds last year and early spring rounds this year.

1 Like

Mallet cover purchased!

2 Likes

Loving the Rhoback Hoddie

3 Likes

9 Likes

@MerchCzar @Tron I mighta gotten engaged in a NLU tee. Well done fellas.

91 Likes

Congrats!

Whatever you do, please do not request that @Randy officiate the nuptials.

45 Likes

Congrats! See you in here! https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/the-wedding-thread-talkin-tuxes

2 Likes

Congrats!!!

13 Likes

@Randy know the joke has been made, but I canā€™t wait to see you officiate this guyā€™s wedding.

6 Likes

When are the quilted H&B pullovers being released? I ask because my birthday is next week and would like the wife to purchase one for me.

6 Likes

We need to stop asking Randy to officiate weddings or our subscription fee is going to double.

@Soly on the other hand just officiated a wedding so he has the reps.

Congratulations @StraightOB

5 Likes

Per @Tron ā€likely mid Octoberā€

Congrats! And send your new fiancƩ to the watch thread.

7 Likes

This week!

11 Likes

Follow up question. Itā€™s starting to get chilly in the mornings, can we also expect the toques soon? I need one desperately and Iā€™m holding off to get an NLU one.

1 Like

I want to like your post, but itā€™s at 69 likesā€¦so thatā€™s nice. Iā€™m going to leave it there.

2 Likes

Iā€™m ordained and happy to step in for @Randy or @Soly if need be. I will also be wearing a push cart mafia tee during the ceremony.

5 Likes