NLU Pro Shop (Part 2)

Shoot me a dm with your order # and let’s see what’s up.

They are still working through some orders from last week.

Fucking ENHANCE

:eyes:

@ChickPhilA @Tron

14 Likes

He had this on at Chambers. Looks even better in person.

3 Likes

As @ChickPhilA would ask, I am now WATCHING THIS SPACE

3 Likes

Dibbs

Came here to say this, it looked excellent.

Edit: it’s quilted like the ward sweater. Absolute instabuy for me.

1 Like

I cannot wait for the maroon one @Soly had on when they were with Alex Noren to drop. That is gonna immediately hit my shopping cart.

I assumed we would just get the colors available through H&B and wasn’t too excited about them.

This is a must buy for me.

1 Like

Some new PUTTER COVERS will be going live in the shop at 11 AM eastern.

Giving refuge first notification of them - will promote on the NLU Pro Shop Twitter later in the day. They will be LIVE on the New Arrivals as well on Headcovers – No Laying Up

They are from Winston - real leather with magnetic closure! I have one of their blade covers from Maxamania 1, and it’s awesome.

32 Likes

Does anyone have experience with center shafted mallets using center clasp headcovers like these? I’m assuming it won’t fit or at best be awkward.

Shit. Take my money.

1 Like

Doesn’t work great. Dark days when you lose the OEM cover.

1 Like

New shirts and towels came in. Was a little concerned since it was my first time purchasing H&B, and now i am concerned, my closet is about to turnover completely!

Thanks!

4 Likes

This just happened to me as well. Bought a H&B polo at Landmand, and it was my first one. Now I’m absolutely screwed for future H&B NLU drops. Wife will not be pleased!

1 Like

Rhoback is that drug for me.

6 Likes

Does the Levelwear mid weight qrt zip have pockets?

1 Like

No sir

Shoutout to the Shop for finally getting some Yeti selzters koozie

16 Likes

thanks… figured but I wanted to ask