NLU Pro Shop (Part 2)

great offer if they had my damn size. i think they had 2 of each on the 3XL.

3 Likes

Yeahā€¦but no one called or texted meā€¦

11 Likes

@ChickPhilA, can I interest NLU in the WUPHF platform?

38 Likes

@ChickPhilA, Any indication if the Pro Shop will get Levelwear 1/4 zips with alternative NLU logos?

We have a few different iterations of the wayward coming in October - new colors, etcā€¦

5 Likes

pro shop

24 Likes

After getting my hoodie today, I am already ready to order another when the restock happens. So comfy

2 Likes

As someone who is deeply saddened by the loss of my NLU gift St Rappeo ball marker, any chance you mint the coin and make it available in the shop again? Would overpay. :pray:t3:

6 Likes

Mine showed up today also. But Iā€™m still out of town. I was hoping Monday to hide it from the wife. Darn your efficiency and amazing customer service @ChickPhilA !!

3 Likes

My new NLU Rhoback hoodie is set to arrive today along with a pair of Jordan 1s (non-golf edition) I bought from Nike just yesterday. Small shop and big shop both arriving on a Saturday for my enjoyment. Very exciting stuff.

5 Likes

Got mine today, those are so good!

1 Like

14 Likes

2 Likes

Wish there were more options for us big guys. 3xlt or 4xlt sizes woould be great.

4 Likes

Welcome to the tall and thicc boy community!

12 Likes

C655EEF6-FAA1-4DAD-8EA9-23C6E3F1AC74

As Iā€™ve pointed out before!

6 Likes

Username checks outā€¦

waddup big perm I mean big worm!

6 Likes

Getting nervousā€¦put in an order on the 14th for a Rhoback and Levelwear hoodie, and it is still unfulfilled.
Hoping it is just volumeā€¦had it once before where I paid for something and then got an email a week later that one of the items was out of stock.
I got the refund, but living in Canada pay the $20 shipping, so I like to stack a few things in each purchaseā€¦when it happened previously I couldnā€™t cancel the entire order so got a t shirt shipped and paid $20 shipping for it almost doubling the price of the one shirt for me.

waddupp Smokeyyyyyy

1 Like