NLU Pro Shop (Part 2)

My order already got to me out here in California. Continually impressed with the small shop! @ChickPhilA @MerchCzar

3 Likes

I’m sorry, but speaking for all of us to the North, 70% of you are dead wrong.

1 Like

Damn it…ordered a Rhoback and Level Wear hoodie at 8 PM PST last night…bad timing.

How did the Rhoback hoodies go so quick? They must have been released before the newsletter email, right?

1 Like

They were. From the newsletter:

2 Likes

As a nest member, and all of this isn’t a big deal to me, I’m not sure how I would have known they were released. Perhaps just my own lack of understanding.

2 Likes

It was announced in this very thread…

20 Likes

Feel like we have some new friends to welcome to this magical post.

7 Likes

A true hashtag get involved situation

8 Likes

You just have to live on this board like the rest of us degenerates

27 Likes

If nest benefits are only delivered on the Refuge, perhaps something for the crew to consider in terms of communicating in multiple channels. (A full hand up if it was and I missed it)

The ironic thing here is that @SandGreens was the only one that got a spot for the OG version of the NLU Scotland trip without @djpie “greasing the skids” for him.

You think you would’ve learned your lesson by now. Get involved!

1 Like

Not here to stir anything up. Respect to the regulars on here :facepunch:t3:

Can’t wait to get a hoodie.

3 Likes

We usually give this refuge pro shop thread a heads up on most all new items in the pro shop, then take it to socials (we had posts yesterday alerting nest members to early access on both the NLU Instagram Stories feed and on the NLUProShop twitter account), then to the masses via the newsletters.

These hoodies flew out faster than any of us imagined. Truly insane. As noted in this thread and the newsletter, we are already working on replenishment that should be live in 3-4 weeks (if not sooner), along with some other new items from Rhoback. Sign up for the Back in Stock alerts and check in on this thread, the IG, and the ProShop Twitter for merch news on the reg.

Oh, and Nest members, remember that the newsletters’ subscriber specials can’t be combined with your NestMember discount - they are always an either/or situation.

9 Likes

Having to exercise patience/fortitude/not smash things - despite being a Nest member and receiving all sorts of emails, the site doesn’t recognise my email address and has now kicked me out for presumably 24 hours. Will try again tomorrow…!

Not fighting or arguing, but what would your solution be? I’m sure they are listening if you have ideas.

We’ll call this a stream of consciousness…

They could tease a merch drop for X date, publicly. At that same time announcing that Nest members get access 24 hours in advance by using their own nest account to checkout. That could drive some Nest sign ups (maybe not huge, but it could) and then concurrently you announce the same stuff on IG/refuge/etc.

I’m by no means an online retailer (so if analytics don’t back this up, hand up), but it could also be great if merch drops were consistent throughout the year. Maybe they are every other month or quarterly on Wednesday (idk the right cadence). Expectations for fresh gear would get me jumping into the shop on a more regular basis too.

At the end of the day, no love lost here. This is a #smallshop just trying to figure it out and get better every day. That’s all any of us can ask for.

3 Likes

Yep…beanies don’t have the fold up.

I’m not trying to pick an argument with you, so please don’t take it that way, but Neil did give a heads up that this drop was coming in the August newsletter. It’s not quite what you outlined, and there wasn’t any indication that Nest members would get early access, so totally fair, but I think it’s also fair to say we were given a good idea of when to expect the fall drops.

3 Likes

“Who would eat 30 bag lunches?”

The Refuge:

44 Likes