NLU Pro Shop (Part 1)

YES ! Everything is showing now as in stock! Hallejuah! Praise be to Donald.

13 Likes

Ross. Donald Ross I hope.

8 Likes

Duck. Donald Duck, I hope.

6 Likes

Seriously? This isn’t a known thing.

Of course Mr. Ross.

13 Likes

Stoked to see how the raised rubber and silicon do. SOOOOOOO much cleaner than the embroidery. The Fuze is amazing.

10 Likes

Rumsfeld… Ah fuck it.

Let me go see what these new pro shop items are hittin’ on.

2 Likes

Dammit….

Order placed….

lol

3 Likes

Son of a beeswax. I see the holidays hit us all hard as the new black hybrid is already gone in XL!

@MerchCzar @sundaybag Question on the Texture Stripe Q-Zip. Is this the Levelwear Austin? Looking for the same model used for The Olympic Prolific Q-Zip (cc: @MrVinegar206).

And if so, plans for additional colors?

6 Likes

Yes correct. This is the Austin.

3 Likes

Hello, hybrid hoodie.

2 Likes

I wear mine all the time - may have to pick up another one!

2 Likes

Got the Pebble Grey hybrid hoodie and the white vest @MerchCzar was rocking in Michigan Tourist Sauce today… already got the shipping notification! Sheesh these guys are dialed!

3 Likes

Any insight into how the levelwear tech hoodies fit? I’m usually in between sizes so trying to figure it out. I’m usually a medium in H&B qzips if that’s any help.

Any chance of running the hooded vest back? Ive suddenly really started wanting one.

3 Likes

The golffice/man cave walls are coming together nicely. But, I’d love some NLU stuff to hang up. I may pick up one of Squid’s signs, but really am more into posters/prints. Would love to see something like that in '22.

9 Likes

@ChickPhilA any plans for a coffee mug? I need an NLU mug to add to my morning rotation!

30 Likes

Coffee’s on!!

6 Likes

Bring on the fucking pancakes Randall

12 Likes

I have the same size: Large, in my tech hoodie and my H&B q-zips. The tech hoodie has good length to it in my opinion for a large. I’m 6’2” 215lb for reference.

1 Like