NLU Pro Shop (Part 1)

Thanks. Just ordered a medium so I’ll see if it fits. I’m 6’1 200 so I’m hoping it’s a good fit for me based on your sizing also.

I would proudly carry an NLU tumbler around like Phil carries his. Ambush marketing!

4 Likes

Let me know. 6 foot 185 but always struggle with things that are short as I have a long torso. Want to order one myself.

1 Like

Will do. I should have this week and I’ll post how it fits.

Watch this space for prints/posters in the coming months.

59 Likes

Would love a hatch show print, but I hear they’re difficult to work with.

Also, an oxford pennant.

I put an order in last Thursday and its out for Delivery today (Tuesday) and would’ve been here yesterday if not for the holiday.

I know Neil, Tron and the boys are not slinging packages in the warehouse, but whoever found your fulfillment team hit a home run. I am not sure anyone (big, small, whatever) turns stuff around like your team does. Its really amazing to me, but as a business owner what I think is really awesome is a small shop like NLU being able to pull this off and absolutely obliterating much more mature operations…

hat tip

21 Likes

Placed an order yesterday and got the shipping notification this morning. The small shop is pumping the orders out

1 Like

Same, I know I said it a few comments ago but I put an order in Thursday evening and it arrived this morning!

1 Like

Chris Ryan rocking the NLU Hat in the latest Rewatchables (Miracle).

24 Likes

Same here, mine arrives today.

The shop is truly the best.

1 Like

a sweater too!

3 Likes

And a pullover as well. Between that and coming on a Film Club zoom, I feel confident using this gif.

19 Likes

Didn’t even notice that at first. Double dorking it!

2 Likes

I’m also a fellow order placer from Thursday evening. Mine is out for delivery here in TX and I’m shamelessly clicking refresh on the USPS tracking page about every 2-3 minutes to see if it’s been delivered yet. I strongly considered setting up a lawn chair in front of the mailbox down the street and just camping out until the mail delivery person arrived but then realized that’d be a tough thing to explain to people as to why my zoom background for work meetings was a community mailbox.

2 Likes

haha, this is me when stuff is out for delivery FOR SURE.

2 Likes

He’s been on the hype train for a while. Since at least Strapped “Reno”. I remember this tweet:

11 Likes

Should have said I already knew he was a big fan of Strapped, just hadn’t seen him sporting the gear before. Admittedly, though I have a lot of CR in my life between The Watch, Rewatchables, assorted other Ringer pods, and Twitter, the experience is 98% audio and text - I just happened to check out the video today because Simmons was pushing his Youtube channel.

2 Likes

Anytime CR is on The Big Picture it becomes my favorite podcast in the world. Him and Amanda giving Sean shit is just the absolute best.

5 Likes

Wait…what??

21 Likes