NLU Pro Shop (Part 1)

I like big Betts and I cannot lie.

10 Likes

The best

1 Like

Does such a thing exist for Levelwear?

I say this in jest, but was just folding laundry this morning and noticed how many pieces of levelwear clothing I own and couldn’t help but think about how literally none of them fit the same.

For example I’ve got 4 different LW t-shirts from different courses, all the same size on the tag and all with completely different fits. I don’t know if some were older models and they’ve changed their size structure over time or what but it’s truly a remarkable spread between the actual sizes of the various shirts.

4 Likes

I’d second this. I love the quality and variety of my Levelwear stuff, but it’s literally like throwing at a dart board for me on size. XL for the long sleeve tees, L for the lightweight hoodies (which are long sleeve t-shirts with a hood), L for hoodies, and XL for crewneck sweatshirts. I’ll still keep buying stuff, but it would be nice if they tightened things up a bit (and add a L/XL size option. But I know that’s just a pipe dream)

2 Likes

Thank you. Also thank you to @57_Flavors. The material looks so good. Seems like a cross between full tech/activewear and a proper sweater.

Any idea if they are going to get restocked in Grey? Hoping for a medium. If not then I’ll grab one in a different color.

1 Like

hey guys, can we get the Tie Dye Skeleton headcovers back?
Golf and tie dye is just to good of a combo!

3 Likes

Hybrid hoodies going live today? Not being pushy- just need merch therapy to cure the Monday blues.

2 Likes

Some Mail days are better than others. :+1:t3:

13 Likes

Walt Weiss and Tony Grafanino would like a word!

Any time frame on the polos?

The double-play combo of Dan Uggla and a nimble young Batting Title winning Hanley Ramirez…Not to mention Miguel Cabrera at 3B. What an infield.

3 Likes

Are there any plans for pom-pom beanies?

3 Likes

Okay. Take two.

I’ve gotten confirmation from the fine folks in Utah that the new hoodie hybrid models AND the camo jacquard “going pro” polos are ready to roll, they will be live tomorrow.

Bonus - also got a restock in of the ocean blue leather headcovers from Winston Collections.

12 Likes

And if you join the “Birdhouse” you get an extra 15% off too! @MerchCzar

10 Likes

Yes! :fire::fire::fire:

Towel, headcover and a BONUS TOWEL for 4 easy payments of $14.99?!?

The oxy clean guy could take a lesson from this dude.

5 Likes

Came here to ask this exact question. Thank you @ChickPhilA

1 Like

soooo the headcovers synced last night, but not the hoodies/polos - working through it with the warehouse… Stay tuned…

2 Likes

These are going to be the death of you.

2 Likes

Hoodies seem to be good to go now, I just grabbed a pebble grey one!