NLU Pro Shop (Part 1)

$100 pro shop gift card up for raffle

1 Like

A tough question to ask after the largest inventory drop in pro shops history…but any idea if/when you’ll be replenishing sold out sizes in the levelwear tech hoodie? I ordered a gray in small, and it fits nice/snug as is, but any shrinkage will make it no bueno. From reading @sundaybag comments it sounds like i can expect some shrinkage. Thinking I’d like to exchange for medium if/when available. Should I sit tight or just process a return?

5’11 175ish for sizing reference- small works but medium probably the best bet after wash/shrink

2 Likes

My Credit Card agent laughing at how high my statement is once the winter hats drop

8 Likes

And oddly enough, USPS still isn’t recognizing the tracking number over 24 hours later.

Was hoping to break out the quarter-zip for the weekend round. Bummer.

USPS is a tough scene right now. Got my shipping notification as usual and had an expected delivery of this past Monday 11/30. At present my tech hoodie and polo are still sitting at the distribution warehouse not 20 minutes from my house and the tracking just says “In Transit, late delivery”. I called to see if I could pick it up but because it’s at the distribution point rather than an actual post office I was told I cannot. So here I sit. Cold from lack of hoodie.

8 Likes

Same situation here, bought a driver off eBay on Saturday and the last shipping update I have is it leaving a post office in Texas Monday. No real update since then

1 Like

Dammit, not this shit again.

All shipping seems to be a tough scene right now. I ordered some fabric November 13th to go out to @Geaugolf. Order was picked up in Maryland on 11/16, made it to WV on 11/18, then Indianapolis on 11/20. Supposedly departed Indianapolis on 11/21 before making it to the Seattle area on 11/27. It took another week to get to her area, and has been “on FedEx Vehicle for Delivery” Wednesday, Thursday, and today.

So something a month ago that probably would have taken a week tops is now at three weeks.

I work in an industry and we use FedEx a TON for small parcel. They sent out a note to us and all others this week that right now, there is no guarantee on 2 day shipping. If it’s like before, 2 day will be 8-10, this will be the norm. UPS is in the same boat…have a buddy that works for them and he’s told me it’s been like Christmas for 9 months and now it’s actually Christmas, we’re fucked.

Also, our contract was up this year and usually we get better terms or options, this year, we got hammered…it’s nuts.

Buckle up…going to be a fun ride.

2 Likes

USPS has been the most reliable for me, generally. FedEx has been really slow and bad. UPS has been fine.

FedEx is typically the shittiest when times get tough.

Tough times for all of the shipping companies I believe…even busier than most years. UPS basically told 6 huge retailers that those retailers have a package quota and and packages beyond that number will be delayed.

3 Likes

My tracking wasn’t ever active then it just showed up.

5 Likes

Hopefully that’s what’s going on with mine. Estimated delivery was a few days ago but tracking it still pings in Utah.

Same thing happened to me.

What’s your “profile?” Been worried about sizing on this before I buy.

Been MIA from the Refuge and the Pro Shop for a little bit. My goodness do those grey hybrid hoodies need to come back in stock.

2 Likes

I guess all the hints that I had been dropping to my wife about a Gray Technical hoodie worked! That is the good news. The bad news is that she waited too long and missed out on the XLs. She apologized to me tonight and said she said she had no idea they would sell out.

@sundaybag any idea if these will be restocked before Christmas?

1 Like

No restock before Christmas but returns will be happening. Sign up for in stock alerts on the product page and you will be first to know when they hit the shelves again.

6 Likes

As someone deep in the NLU LS polo game, I thought some may benefit from a size comparison between a L LS pocket polo and a M H&B LS polo.

1 Like