NLU Pro Shop (Part 1)

The homie Oski has the info!

1 Like

Oh man, the new SOLO Hooded Vests and H&B Stretch belts are straight fire (albeit out of my price points). Well done, guys.

2 Likes

I am at the point of refreshing my feed and checking email every hour to see when the leather scorecard holders are coming back into stock…

money meme

4 Likes

Quick sizing question. XL Tech hoodie fits great, are there lightweight hoodies same size or slightly bigger?

Thanks!

Placed an order Monday. As of last night it was still showing as “unfulfilled,” which was a little concerning since my previous orders were more likely to be at my doorstep two days later than still processing. Was coming to the thread this morning to ask if I should be worried and just as I opened it, got an email notification … “your NLU order has shipped.” Timing!

2 Likes

Same cut and size. The fabric is extremely thin on the lightweight hoodie so it won’t hide “imperfections” as well.

4 Likes

Solo vest ordered

2 Likes

Working our butts off to cut down on these issues. Trying to create harmony with human and technology is harder than it may sound!

2 Likes

I ordered on Monday as well, so this is good to hear.

EDIT: Shipping notification received.

In the end, a small shop getting an order out that quickly is still impressive. You’re nothing but a victim of the high expectations you’ve set for yourselves. Obviously understand there’s a bit of a higher volume of orders to process right now than there was when I ordered some stuff in mid-April.

1 Like

You and me both. There is a new electric blue and black gator leather added. @Randy does the brown one have the pencil holder as well? Hard to tell from the photo, it looks like it does.

3 Likes

This is the classiest way I’ve ever heard “This clothing will make you look more fat”
Well done.

Also @serwin - I ordered an XL in both the technical and lightweight and can confirm sundaybag’s assessment.

7 Likes

Yes pencil holder in them both. These should be live week of the 14th (hopefully sooner).

2 Likes

I could probably rock the Large and not need to hide “imperfections” but i neeeeeed the length.

But thanks, the Red one i want is OOS anyways :frowning:

Black solo vest order placed. Wife will make this one get wrapped and wait until the 25th but damn I’m more excited for this article of clothing than the many others I’ve bought from y’all

4 Likes

Quick thumbs up to the boys. XXL Hybrid Hoodie arrived yesterday and it’s straight fire. Can confirm, athletic fit – broad shoulders, proper length sleeves, and a bit more fitted through the midsection. The size guide on the page is spot on.

4 Likes

@sundaybag had a first happen today. Ordered several things and part of my order was the NLU polo in crimson. I ordered one but received 2. I need to return one of the other items I ordered so I’m going to send the 2nd polo back with it but I don’t have a way of indicating that on my return without it giving me a refund for it too. I put a note in the “Additional Feedback” section but just want to make sure I don’t get refunded for that.

5 Likes

I may have come across your order earlier today. Warehouse team is TOO kind. Appreciate you efforting to get that back to us. Much love.

1 Like

Guiiiis, check out this custom work done to my NLU

headcover to fit my Atlanta by @Geaugolf!

20 Likes

Wooohhhh. Cool.

3 Likes