NLU Pro Shop (Part 1)

@sundaybag i sent you a DM and email about an issue with my order yesterday. thanks

1 Like

6 Likes

cool man. seeing as he responded on here before it seems like a novel idea to tag him in the relevant topic. but thanks for your feedback.

1 Like

I mean you sent him a dm, i think he’s gonna see it man, no need to barrage him

1 Like

All good in the hood. I was lacking due to severe hangover yesterday.

18 Likes

Couple new Nest cuff beanies in the shop. More non-nest coming this week when we get photography.

9 Likes

Anything with a pom coming? Trying to look downright Spiethian searching for my ball that’s certainly 25 yards OB.

19 Likes

Currently up in the shop:

7 Likes

Anyone here own one of these that happens to fall in the “large head” category?

I’ve owned quite a few beanies that don’t fully come down over the bottom of my ear, which defeats the purpose in my book…

1 Like

The tie-dye w/ skeleton logo but for a blade putter cover would be so sick. How many would I need to buy to get those in the shop?

5 Likes

Working on it!

12 Likes

Might want to add that in the “All Hats” section. I probably would have added one to my order if I saw them somewhere. The only way I was able to find it just now was by searching for “beanie”.

2 Likes

I got the pom hat from a previous holiday box and normally wear a size 8 hat. Didn’t fit me but my son loves it.

1 Like

I just got the grey pom one and it fits pretty well. I have a largish head so much so that my wife is already routinely blames me for having to squeeze out our kids’ “massive heads” in the future :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, I don’t know how to take a selfie without looking dead eyed.

10 Likes

Are we sure this isn’t a mug shot?

10 Likes

This work?

4 Likes

Yep. I even went through every individual section before and couldn’t find them. Shame on me for not searching though. Thanks!

2 Likes

No that was out bad. Had to search them to find them. Hopefully they wont go missed anymore. Thanks for the help.

4 Likes