NLU Peloton Thread - New Years Resolutions

Not live Alex’s class from 11/5

Gotcha. I’m probably out tonight, definitely riding tomorrow. Have to give my wife a reprieve from the baby and make dinner.

You are a good gui I helped my wife to make tacos for a bit then dipped so I could ride

I will hop on tonight.

1 Like

Just finished Alex’s 11/5 Tabata ride Was a good second day ride

1 Like

I’m a Pelotoner! Username- TheMicrowaveMan

4 Likes

They do have a referral code that will get you $100 off of accessories.

Happy to share my code if you want it.

I have had my Peloton for about 2.5 years and have done 200+ rides on it.

I don’t ride as much during golf season and I have been increasing strength training, but I really like it. It is a super efficient, really good workout. The convenience factor is also huge in that you can start a class whenever you want and workout on your schedule.

I like to ride with Robin and Alex the most. But I will ride with nearly all of the instructors. There are enough of them that you just find the ones you vibe with.

Have also used the app for running classes on hotel treadmills when I travel for work.

1 Like

Literally the 3rd post in the thread:

2 Likes

My comes 12/15. Just biding my time.

MNdocbod - hoping to get 3-4 rides a week.

1 Like

Just 10 more days until that Mercedes Benz van pulls up into your driveway to drop off the new bike

Not looking great for me riding today. My stomach is feeling…um…not great.

have you been sneaking the baby food again?

Well that food consists of only breast milk, so…no.

2 Likes

Does anyone use any of their stretching before playing a round?

It would be great to limber up with one of their routines before walking 36. Looking for recs.

I don’t have one but considered it because when I went on a recent golf buddies trip, my roommate was the one friend I have who is a huge Peloton fan. He broke out his iPad in the room to do full stretches before each round and played better than he normally does and that alone made me wonder.

Plus, I’m a fat ass and could easily benefit from the actual riding and stuff

1 Like

That is exactly what I want to hear. I am going to add it to my pre golf wake up.

Not to get all culty, but I’m new to the bike and I already swear by it. Would shoot you a promo code if interested. I think you get like a hundred bucks off. No pressure.

Yeah, my buddy sent me that code. Appreciate it, but we don’t have space for it yet until we redo our family room. But I do appreciate the offer.

1 Like

I bought some peloton stock today. I’m hoping this is a situation of all publicity is good publicity!

1 Like

The fact that the stock dropped 9% for that is so silly that it was probably a smart buy on your part.