NLU Peloton Thread - New Years Resolutions

Limp Bizkit - Papa Roach - and Linkin Park. Sign me all the way up

3 Likes

Great ride. Thanks for the suggestion. Highly recommend!

I enjoyed it because I enjoyed the music. Bradley still stinks and if I was making a 20 min Paramore mix I would have probably replaced 4 if not 5 of the 6 he chose.

crushcrushcrush, Emergency, Monster, Ignorance all would have been better rides than Still into You, Ainā€™t it Fun, or Hard Times (yes, I am a millennial and early Paramore was better)

3 Likes

Skipped last week because:
1 It was a Bradley ride.
2 I was on a work retreat.

But weā€™re back. This playlist was really fun until Nickelback hit me like a ton of bricks and almost blew me off the bike.

1 Like

2nd time taking this weeks ride and still loved the challenge. Probably gonna keep this one on repeat for a while!

6 Likes

Holy shit!

All Iā€™m gonna say is, that was brutal and I donā€™t see that PR falling for a while!

3 Likes

That is some serious output!

1 Like

Got the ride in a bit later in the week than I usually do. Like it when Ali does the odd rock ride.

3 Likes

Was gonna do the weekly ride but got sidetracked by Benā€™s Fall Out Boy ride :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I literally sent this Ally Love class to @marklemcd asking if it was possible, despite two White Stripes songs, if this was the worst playlist heā€™d ever seen. Glad others like it, just two Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit songs is gonna be a hard pass for me dawg

1 Like

Could be worse, could be 30 minutes of linkin park and limp bizcuit alternating.

4 Likes

Iā€™d be completely cool with that tbh. Just lean into my middle school years.

1 Like

Quick update here for the week - thanks @Bmich97do for the nomination. This oneā€™s been on the list for a while! Weā€™ve got Hannah Fā€™s 30 Min Intervals Ride from 6/12/21. @ChickPhilA please update when youā€™ve got a chance. Have a great week!

2 Likes

Absolutely loved Jess Kingā€™s System of a Down ride. Wish it was 30 minutes instead of 20

Jess is pregnant, I hear, so wonder how long she will be out for. She seems like an interesting choice for that band, thatā€™s intriguing in its way.

She is indeedā€¦I saw she announced it the same day the SOAD ride was, except in a EDM ride or whatever. You can see the preview pic for the ride is her holding her belly. I thought it was kinda funny she didnā€™t feel it was appropriate to announce in a SOAD rideā€¦

She might be going for longer than we think I suppose. Donā€™t they have classes for pregnant women? I guess she might not want to do that, but I wouldā€™ve sworn I saw another instructor keep going during their pregnancy. Robin maybe?

Yep, and theyā€™ve also started some rides for post-partum, etc., designed for women getting back on the bike. Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll be part of that when appropriate. Robin definitely taught classes fairly late into her pregnancy.

Seems like itā€™s only right that we do Jess rides every week from now till she gives birth, in her honor.

4 Likes

Robin for sure did and thereā€™s a bunch of prenatal shit Mrs Pargame did on the app. Itā€™s good stuff!