NLU Ladies

Congrats!!!

2 Likes

@AmandatoryGolfFriday

For anyone willing to travel…

2 Likes

New ladies item in the pro shop alert!!!

It’s up to view now, will be live to purchase starting tomorrow.

8 Likes

Great playing.

1 Like

Has anyone ordered golf clothes from Calliope before? Thoughts?

Hi Ladies - If any of you are interested, the ATL Roost is having an event at the end of March outside Atlanta and our charity we are supporting is Fore the Ladies and @abbylieb. Would love to have as many gals as possible! It’s a cool place and pretty good deal. Let me know if any questions, It is a tournament, but both gross and net divisions and mostly about fun and supporting a great cause.

2 Likes

Hi there! Long-time NLU fan, but I’m new here! Husband is @papateeps and I’ve read over his shoulder for awhile now. I’m the cross-stitcher who stitched up these guys:

Nice to meet you all! :wave:

35 Likes

This is an official challenge to another Refuge power couple @ChickPhilA/@MrChickPhilA. When the world thaws, we shall do battle

12 Likes

Golf or sewing? Because I will absolutely watch some sort of quilt-off/sew-off/cross-stitch-off.

7 Likes

Golf naturally. Whatever happens afterwards must involve drinking, a pool table, and good food.

2 Likes

You have a third entrant. My wife @TrapQueen isn’t really active on the refuge, but a big NLU fan. See ya at the next Mixed Troubles event

6 Likes

Michigan? May?

3 Likes

I’m already committed for Maximania, not sure if she wants to do an entire day as well. She’s usually good for at least one round

2 Likes

Might I suggest Maxamania 2 for this historic duel?

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/maxamania-ii-rackham-gc-detroit-mi-2022-may-21-post-5588/13811/5694?u=jdgafflin

The perfect event for such a monumental battle.

2 Likes

Shit, I should have continued on reading the thread. My bad.

1 Like

Heart was in the right spot. <3

2 Likes

My goodness, where’s the google doc so we can order one of these? Look incredible!

3 Likes

Assuming the guys are cool with me commissioning these (not selling the pattern but selling individual stitched products since it’s their logo), I’d be down to stitch up some orders here and there. Could have the flag be one of the colors shown or any color actually (I have sparkly thread too). Can have @papateeps check on that for me.

1 Like

I’d win a stitch off all day. Golf…I’m a solidish par 3 player.

4 Likes