NLU Ladies

I regret the error and appreciate the advice!

I’m also not a lady but suggest she gets a 48" driver and goes Full Bryson.

4 Likes

I am 5’ 4” and my driver is 43”. Works for me!

1 Like

How do we go about turning women’s golf fashion on it’s head?

…where else would I go to vent this?

First, let me say I have 3 pairs of shoes, all different brands and I LOVE my FootJoys, I can walk the course for days, with out issues. Love. Them.

I got an email from GolfTown with their usual sales, so I went to check it out. Of course I ended up going to check out FootJoys site for a new pair of kicks. They offer an great shoe and my current pair are not hideous, plus you can never have too many right? And… they are the “#1 shoe in golf.”

Under their spiked section? There are a whopping two pairs of SANDALS. There are only 6 pairs of women’s shoes on their Canadian site.

How hard can it be to make a good shoe that doesn’t look like it should be on the foot of a 75 year old man? Who is providing input on the designs? #askNLULadies

4 Likes

I literally don’t own anything by foot joy because I hate all of the current models.

And the ones I would like…only come with those boa lace things which make me feel like I’m strapping in for snowboarding, not golf.

If it makes you feel any better on the us site there are only 4 styles of spiked women’s shoes and 2 of them are the sandals.

Their new new line isn’t fully up yet here, I think after the pga show later this month it will update, but these are newer and not terrible on the site now:

I tend to stick to Nike and end up getting the men’s ones in smaller sizes lol.

2 Likes

The new Footjoy line is the first time I’ve ever been excited about women’s golf shoes.

Ditto. And the same can be said for outerwear…shoutout NLU Solo vest and H&B sweaters.

3 Likes

Try sportscheck or golf avenue for better shoe options (although you’re right about the overall crappiness!)

1 Like

I was just looking at Sportchek and they only had one shoe with the hard spike. Golf Avenue has a nice pair of Nike’s, though reviews says they have a narrow fit. Maybe it is time to dive into men’s or design my own on FJ…

The FJ shoe I have isn’t the “prettiest” but it is by far the best fitting, waterproof and the only thing it is truly missing for me is, while the soft spikes are pretty good, a true hard spike.
I have a pair of Pumas that look great and have a hard spike, but started to absolutely tear up my feet towards the end of the season.
I have the Nike Roche G that once I broke them in were fine and look good, but I like having a hard spike.

Love my NLU clothes!

1 Like

Ahh I’m a soft spike fan so I’ve had luck with sportchecks Nike options

I love the look of Nikes

I’m relatively new to golf, so take what I have to say with a grain of salt. But overall I’m surprised by how hard it is to find golf attire that I truly like and that fits my style. I have a pair of adidas that I purchased for the look. They’re fine, but occasionally irritate my pinky toe by the 13th hole. Just bought my first pair of Nikes and also learned by husband ordered me a pair of FootJoys, but haven’t had the chance to wear either of those.

3 Likes

My daughter needed new golf shoes I this month and she likes the Roshe G’s, I happily and luckily stumbled across the fact that there are kids shoes to women’s shoes conversion charts online and since there doesn’t seem to be much if any difference between the adult in junior version of the Nikes I was able to buy her the shoes she wanted at a significant discount by buying the kids version instead of the adult version.

1 Like

1 Like

6 Likes

Uhm yes please! Nike really does design a great shoe, my spike preference keeps me from starting a full golf shoe rack, which I guess may be a good thing!

1 Like

Nike has a great selection on their actual site! With some pretty sweet designs.

2 Likes

I know they are a bit expensive, but y’all should check out Rhobacks Ladies Q Zips. I’m very picky when it comes to my golf clothes and they are awesome. And they were founded by UVA grads so I gotta rep them :grimacing:

4 Likes

Also, if you are lucky enough to have JUST big enough feet to fit in men’s shoes, I mostly wear men’s FootJoy shoes. They are way more comfortable than ladies ones I’ve found. Although Footjoy did start making the Pro S/L in ladies and they are the best shoe for sure

Edit: I also LOVE Nike golf shoes

1 Like

Wahoowa!

1 Like