NLU Bandon 2022: Happy Anniversary

Is that a Faz?

5 Likes

@Tron I had a question about this too –

My buddy and I already have Bandon trip lined up for April 27 to May 1 but would cancel that trip if chosen through the lottery. Do we both need to win the lottery? If we both win the lottery can we room together?

Thank you!

1 Like

Yes and yes.

4 Likes

If this scenario pans out, prepare to be despised by a bunch of people. ha ha.

13 Likes

April Birthday, this sounds perfect!!

Bandon stinks, y’all are wasting your money.

11 Likes

Yeah, no reason not to make this an annual trip- they would certainly sell out for the first 5/10 years…

2 Likes

I can’t stop following this thread.

I am DYING to get back to Bandon…damn, I hope I get to punch a ticket. Sharing it with the Nest brethren would be a memory for sure. Oh, and I’ll bring GOOD Bourbon :slight_smile:

18 Likes

All return visitors should be ineligible

First timers only until there are none left

46 Likes

Had the same thought

2 Likes

6 Likes

1 Like

Listen man, someone saying “Nest brethren” would likely surrender his spot to a first-timer…that’s all I’m saying

4 Likes

I would love to do this trip but I don’t think it is in the budget. For giggles, lets try to work out total cost.

$2500 base trip
$500 flights
$300 rental car (total guess)
$500 + for food and drinks
$300 caddie fees and tips (total guess)

So I’m at $4100. What else am I missing? Are my numbers way off?

2 Likes

Not gonna lie here, I’m not that magnanimous.

3 Likes

Merch

13 Likes

There goes another $300

6 Likes

I would think you’d be able to handle the rental car for less with some planning and coordination.

Plus, you aren’t factoring in all the money you’ll win (or lose) on the course.

1 Like

I would have to imagine there will be plenty of carpool opportunities for this so I think car cost could end up well under your number.

Food wise, lunch vouchers are included and I think it said 2(?) Dinners? I’m sure you could find a way to spend 500 despite that (plenty of expensive whiskey) but I would think food would also be slot cheaper than 500.

3 Likes

And you aren’t factoring in the kindness of others (me) that would be driving up from California and would be happy to pick you up from North Bend Airport. :slight_smile:

Trying to will this into happening.

5 Likes