NLU Bandon 2022: Happy Anniversary

Are Canadians eligible?

2 Likes

Appreciate the subtle flex

3 Likes

You can take a good look at a T-bone by stick your head up a bull’s ass, but wouldn’t you rather take the butcher’s word for it?

4 Likes

Super excited about this. Thanks for putting it together.

Wrong approach fellas, you only tell the wife there’s a lottery and you can win a trip to Bandon with the NLU crew. Never mention the cost and start saving now in a discreet account.

16 Likes

This was pretty much how our convo went.

Wife - what are you looking at?
Me - Bandon Dunes, that’s they last place for me to hit before I die.
Wife - how much is that going to cost us?
Me - not important, my happiness is priceless, right?
Wife - eyeroll - keep it up

23 Likes

Both. Does this even need to be discussed? If she doesnt understand shes not the right one for you. :rofl:

1 Like

This is how I live my life

bummer your wife would not be more supportive :frowning:

1 Like

This is excellent! hahahaha

Your failure was disclosure of the gross price instead of the net price (assuming you win all bets).

15 Likes

St. Andrews trip and it’s not even close in my mind. I had two different trips to Scotland planned with my Dad but both never happened for a variety of reasons. We assumed we would just do it later when we both had more time. Unfortunately later never happened and he passed away without us ever making the trip. I constantly regret not doing everything possible to have made that trip work.

9 Likes

@tron Any idea how rooms will be assigned? Is it safe to assume people will have the opportunity to pick roommates for the Chrome Lake Doubles from the list of lottery winners? I frankly wouldn’t have a problem rooming with someone or paying additional for a single…just curious more than anything else.

2 Likes

I feel your pain, my dad passed suddenly and the “dream golf trip” never materialized. I did go to Pebble in June and some of his ashes were left there.

24 Likes

Really fair point
I will literally play anyone for anything.

I’ve never wanted to win and pay for something more in my entire life

22 Likes

This is going to be very competitive. I feel like the losers are going to need to plan a consolation trip somewhere to ease the pain.

12 Likes

Gonna be a quick $150k going on the books

and plus some for the resort, ka-ching

How bout Dandon Bunes?

9 Likes