NIT Qualifier: The Windmill at Cedar Valley. 5/22/21 in Winona, MN. Place your bets!

For our ice cold domestics

4 Likes

How serendipitous…

3 Likes

Hell yes

1 Like

Can confirm that the coozies keep cold domestics cold

5 Likes

SpectacularWastefulCoelacanth-size_restricted

1 Like

@AlCzervik what did you end up finding out in terms of tee times?

1 Like

The plan is to lock everything in this Friday and give them a call. Everyone ok with a 2 pm start and going off in groups after that?

3 Likes

Hell yeah

Having never played there, which of the 3 nines will we play?

Plan is Trout’s Run to open and The Green Monster for the back. There have been many conversations about handshake opening holes, but I submit #1 on Trout’s Run for comfiest opening hole in 'Merica. 334 yards of dead straight, no real penalties, and a benign green complex. Holes 2,3,4, get a little spicy but that’s ok because you (theoretically) opened with a par

6,700 yards, par 72.4, slope of 133 for the 18

4 Likes

Dig.

Sorry to be late to the party, but I just got into the Refuge and would love to make the drive from Madison for this if I can still get in on the action.

3 Likes

Absolutely! Throw your name on the spreadsheet.

1 Like

Awesome, I’m there!

3 Likes

Emailed to confirm for Saturday at 2, blocked until 2:50. We are good to go!

Looking at Friday golf, if there is interest what time and where? I know I put The Bridges, but am open to other suggestions. I leave Chicago around 9, so teeing off around 2:30 is ok with me.

2 Likes

I grew up playing the Bridges when it was the Winona Country Club so I really want to try and play there if I can.

I’m definitely interested in Friday afternoon golf, just depends on when/where as I’ll need to be back home around 5:30. @AlCzervik that would probably leave me time for 9 if we do a course in/around Winona. @Clark_Griswold when are you getting to the Winona area?

Me and my buddy Miller will be down there all day. We are going to play Cedar Valley Friday am since w have never seen it. But totally in for 9 with y’all in the late afternoon/evening. Wherever. But the drunken Sconnies have Spotted Cow…

1 Like

Just saying…

Anyone comfortable with hanging out with my former high school nerds??? I’m
Probably buying??