NIT Qualifier: The Windmill at Cedar Valley. 5/22/21 in Winona, MN. Place your bets!

Maybe the play is for the four of us to do Bridges around 2:30 (and if you guis want to play 18, feel free to carry on after I split). Thoughts @Clark_Griswold & @AlCzervik?

I think we are totes down for 18. But I think @AlCzervik has a long ass drive from Chicago??

1 Like

I’ll let him confirm/deny this from above.

1 Like

I’ll make a 2:30-ish at Bridges and if, gasp, it doesn’t work…I guess we will have to drink beer.

1 Like

Aight. 2:27 at the Bridges on Friday. Under my name(Dillerud). Should be a good time.

1 Like

Thanks for setting that up. I should be there, no problem.
I’m currently a little laid up and watching my kids solo, but plan on announcing the details no later than Wednesday.
I would also ask that everyone think of a goal for their round, that’s the real point of this. Could be “no bladed wedges sailing the green” or “two pars in a row”. Have fun with it and we can toast at the end of the round

3 Likes

Sweet, thanks for getting us dialed in.

2 Likes

Created a group chat so everyone can communicate easily leading up to this weekend. Looking forward to seeing you guys!

2 Likes

Came across this beauty playing Viroqua Hills today. Gotta be a good sign, right?

5 Likes

Big ups to @PinkPantser for his work on the yardage books and scorecards

9 Likes

Publicly stating my windmill to hold myself to it. I want to play a round without a blowup hole. I’m counting this as a net double bogey.

5 Likes

Going through The Dells, WJJO up to 11, will be coming in hot for 2:27 tee time

2 Likes

Guys, it’s going to be 87 today. Hydration and, for the thicc Bois, goldbond will be a factor

3 Likes

Did we establish yesterday that Bud Light counts as hydration?

1 Like

It is water based

1 Like

True story. Miller was well hydrated.

1 Like

@AlCzervik are we getting pairings/teams prior to this afternoon or are you letting the suspense build?

There is serious math happening…

1 Like

2 pm Dillerud
Miller
Urbach

2:10 Noe
Pfeiffer
Kolb
Keller

2:20 Misico
Fitzgerald
Highum
Ewing

2:30 Agrimson
Keller
Smith
Moore

2:40 Riverman
Christensen
Train

2:50 Mallers
Carroll
Saucedo
Gilleland

3 Likes

Sorry for the delay. Turns out it’s easy to stay up chatting until 1 am with your buddies you haven’t seen in a couple years

2 Likes