NIT Local Qualifier: Jax Beach (June 25th - REGISTRATION IS OPEN)

I mean, the organizers aren’t making it easy with the lack of handicaps on that tee sheet.

The people deserve to know what kind of index the ballyhooed lefthander @Tron Carter will be playing to. Official word from the USGA is that he has yet to establish an official handicap. Seems like scratch is the TC Way play.

5 Likes

Y’all stay hydrated

4 Likes

Two Shaun Murphy’s?

Looks like it’s Young Shaun (Jr) and Big Shaun. There’s also an (a) for amateur?

Also makes me think ( P ) means professional for Colin Monagle…aaaaand just confirmed he’s a pro. But his lowest score is only 64. No big deal.

Yeah, jr and sr

And @anon47037505, don’t you worry, we’ll get anyone without a GHIN entered squared away.

I don’t have the requisite five rounds for a lefty handicap yet (set one up - it’s under Tron Carter), but should have those by next week. Have a 60 on nine holes and a 105 on the books.

6 Likes

That’s a solid start. Bravo. Can’t wait for the breaking 90 sweats.

I have so many questions. Please @me when you start a Q/A thread about this journey.

I predict you will have just as much fun playing as a 18 cap LH as you do a 2.1 or whatever RH and that’s a beautiful thing.

3 Likes

Also for what it’s worth, what’s a guy called @gatorz7888 doing not playing in this qualifier IN Floridia?!?

1 Like

@Tron I’m in a similar situation as others with Covid and while not positive myself, in an abundance of caution, need to WD to do my part in keeping this thing from continuing to spread.

Was really looking forward to playing with DJ today and the rest of The No Laying Up squad. Perhaps I can join another Thursday game.

Hit em straight.

3 Likes

Had some fun with the course setup. Moved some tees up, some back, some fun pins. Gonna be a big day!

11 Likes

tronald’s revenge!!!

1 Like

This was a team effort. Everyone had input. Plenty of funnel birdie pins out there too!

3 Likes

Guys, remember…

2 Likes

Back left pin on 4?

I thought you had had your fill of dishonest holes-in-one after Sweetens.

2 Likes

That was the only option! It’s the best pin on the entire course. If you go long you’re boned, if you go left your boned, if you’re short left you’re in the bunker (which won’t have a rake and we’re playing everything down today), etc. It’s a brilliant pin. Especially with this afternoon’s light wind out of the south.

3 Likes

Looking like some Federer pins out there for sure…

1 Like

Sickkkk, no decision to make on 7

What’s the event GGID so we can follow along today, @Tron

2 Likes

Who’s managing the Refuge Matches Instagram?

3 Likes

I am so here for Harry @Hwhite The Lurker’s coming out party today.

Who wants some side action betting on @MerchCzar against him net?

5 Likes

Believe that’s saved for Refuge organized events…they better have updates showing on the official IG account

1 Like