NIT Local Qualifier: Jax Beach (June 25th - REGISTRATION IS OPEN)

The time has finally arrived for our SECOND local qualifier. Will be at Jax Beach on Thursday afternoon June 25th. Room for about 70-80 people and will have eight NIT spots up for grabs (going to integrate into our regular Thursday game). Nest members get first crack and then we’ll open it up to everyone else. Don’t travel in from far afield for this - we’re trying to get locals and refuge meet-ups scheduled around the country.

Here’s the registration link.

5 Likes

Just grabbed all 8 spots, I am willing to part with them for $200 a spot.

9 Likes

11 Likes

Dripping with disrespect for the Rustic Canyon event. I know you were HURTING, and purged from your memory, AND played LACC in the same trip…but SHEESH

20 Likes

FIXED. :crazy_face: :hear_no_evil: :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

Looking forward to it.

4 Likes

Are there that many “local” Nesticles to fill out a field that gets 8 spots?

1 Like

Yeah @Tron, 8 spots to play, or 8 entire qualifier spots?

(I don’t live in Jax Beach but it’s in my 5 year plan, against my wife’s wishes…)

4 Likes

Looking at the registration link it’s for sure 8 qualifier spots. Tee times are over a 2.5 hour period so a decent amount of people

Ohh I didn’t open the registration link. Will almost definitely have to go outside the nest then. Although I wouldn’t put it past the crazy people here.

8 qualifier spots. We’ve got room for 70 with tee times.

1 Like

Dang. I need a little more notice for these events. Oh well. Have fun everyone!

1 Like

Ben, you live 8 states away! This is for local people. You will have a local qualifier near you to enter and undoubtedly win with your facetious handicap and single digit skills.

2 Likes

Two weeks notice for a weekday afternoon event…has the C-Suite lost touch with the working gui?

2 Likes

Announced dates a couple weeks ago on Nest pod.

This one was originally in April. Got wiped out due COVID so trying our best to reschedule with city.

5 Likes

I just want to hang out with cool people. I dont have to be in the competition. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But if i were going to complain i would say 8 local spots seems like a lot. Hope much larger chicago gets similar treatment. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gotta give locals a good opportunity to #getinvolved since the city is giving us the course for 2 full days in November, which is just about the nicest time of year down here. Local politics baby!

11 Likes

I’m totally excited for you guys.
I just know having all of the team there will make that event extra special! I know it will be fantastic.
Look forward to seeing u all soon somewhere!

2 Likes

I’m just salty over here because it’s the week of Colonial and we weren’t able to have the TX event/qualifier.

4 Likes