NIT Local Qualifier: Jax Beach (June 25th - REGISTRATION IS OPEN)

FAQs

Q: Can I bet on this if I don’t live in JAX?
A: Yes. Once we see the field the sportbook of @almostscratchonce & @Lazstradamus will set odds.

Q: Is Harry the Lurker real?
A: Yes, according to @OffTheDole, he’s real and he’s fantastic.

Q: Is Job going to win? Like he wins everything NLU related from raffles to beer pong?
A: It’s very, very likely that the private club lyfe will bite @jwfickett in the ass at Jax Beach. Horses for courses, as they say. Not promising for everyone’s favorite lawyer.

14 Likes

Don’t kill anyone over it, buddy. Relax. Jeez. Lol.

2 Likes

Given the current state of my game, if I win, hire Robert Mueller to conduct the inquiry.

4 Likes

I’ve changed

1 Like

LET’S GO!

Completed registration.

3 Likes

@Lazstradamus Harry the Lurker is probably one of my new favorite guys to play with. It kills me I will be missing this event as I will be at work down here in Vero Beach.

@Tron would a three hour drive to compete in a qualifier compliant with the TC Way?

Open invite if any refugees care to come down.

9 Likes

Now that it has been moved to Jacksonville I think this would’ve been better suited to the week of the Republican National Convention. Probably could’ve gotten a guest appearance from Trump.

Would’ve been a big draw I’d imagine.

(/s added just to be safe)

4 Likes

You know how I know Harry is real? When we passed each other at the CVG airport after The OG Duel…this was our conversation

Me: “Hey man, no Laz? He miss the flight?”
Harry: heavy sigh “Laz is a fucking CLEAR guy, probably already through security and having a coffee”
Me: “Ah, should’ve guess, welp see you on the next pass in our general security snake line”
Harry: “yep”

He’s as real as they get

7 Likes

Will have live scoring from here on out. Golf Genius is fully operational.

18 Likes

Will Golf Genius setup extend to the other “qualifiers” such as Husker Du(el) and The Northstar Shootout?

7 Likes

Yes it will. Will roll it out over the next few weeks.

10 Likes

I’d be upset at so many more spots being available here than at Rustic, but my game is in such shambles I don’t even want an NIT spot anymore.

2 Likes

We’ll also have more than twice as many players as we had at Rustic.

2 Likes

Yep. Harry the Lurker has the looks of a model, the posture of Bryson DeChambeau, and a game like Tom Brady.

In all seriousness, @Hwhite is a great guy to get out and play golf with.

10 Likes

@OffTheDole you’re no slouch yourself buddy!

3 Likes

Don’t sell @OffTheDole short. He’s a tremendous slouch.

9 Likes

@Tron you qualifying lefty?

5 Likes

Praise Jesus…you just made my life a whole lot easier on August 15th.

Officially in!

@JCO @OffTheDole I should’ve taken you up on that round after we played King and the Bear.

#CRACKON!

3 Likes

Yes!

3 Likes