NIT (Jax Beach, FL): 2021, Nov. 4-7 - Lauren Walks Away Champ Of The Great NIT Tough Scene Bowl

"So, we were supposed to play Pinehurst No.1, but then we got to the clubhouse AND THEY DIDNT HAVE A TIME FOR US ANYMORE! Never been more mad in my life. I just want to play No. 1. Is that too much to ask?

Edit: I realized you wanted wrong answers, but I know my response was the only correct answer.

5 Likes

See Lauren, over here we have @floof who uses an illegal driver and has no respect for the game, and then over here we have @Fluff who created this golf tournament around vibes and respecting the game, made merch and donated to charity.

It was this crazy elaborate plan to completely disrespect the game, all by using this shell corporation to divert closely watching eyes

24 Likes

He said wrong answers only

6 Likes

Again, another diversion. I will ensure the truth gets told

5 Likes

Freddie cleaned @NightTrainLane’s clock in a taco eating contest and then called him a “sick guy.” Never been more proud.

58 Likes

I’m receiving word that Omar Uresti has joined the Nest and has guaranteed victory in one of the 2022 Texas refuge qualifiers now that he’s barred from playing in the Club Pro Championship.

47 Likes

I bet he charged the membership to the club’s account too.

11 Likes

He also took the last pork taco and then said I have “baby hair”. Love that kid, He’s going to help me burn the world down someday.

11 Likes

7 Likes

H: started up on his six, when he pulled through the clouds, and then I moved in above him.

LC: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?

H: Because I was inverted.

37 Likes

The NIT getting the respect it deserves!

70 Likes

Freddie quickly dismissed me when I challenged him to a pony tail contest!

Is he a killer or a dog??

26 Likes

This is flat-out amazing … let’s goooooooo!

4 Likes

Coughlin said. “I mean, there wasn’t a real tournament per se, but it did count.”

22 Likes

Love it! Keep up the good vibes and the “nothing to lose attitude!!” @LPondgolf
Wahoo!

2 Likes

She was trying to say the real tournament was 6/5/4 in the cart barn. Guy must have misquoted her

36 Likes

Unlike the golf portion, that field was absolutely stacked with professionals.

8 Likes

I would appreciate @LPondgolf a lot more if she mentioned @Fluff illegal driver.

20 Likes

No, no. @Fluff respects the game. @Floof has an illegal driver and does not respect the game.

Did I do that right?

12 Likes

LC: So it’s a tournament for all their nesticles…

reporter: yeah I’m not going to write that

“Nest Invitational Tournament. It’s their tournament for all their members”

35 Likes