NIT (Jax Beach, FL): 2021, Nov. 4-7 - Lauren Walks Away Champ Of The Great NIT Tough Scene Bowl

The good vibes keep rolling. Alligood got through pre-qual for the RSM. Let’s keep it rolling into the Monday!

28 Likes

@TB3Golf Did we find out who our mortal enemy is that sniped our XL box and bags?

Golf is such a joke. Played with Andrew Sunday and it was the worst I’ve seen him play. Probably shot 78.

This is so sick.

12 Likes

Almost go time!

89 Likes

no…and i’m not happy about it…

1 Like

That bag in a carry version. Instant buy.

Good luck and can’t wait to see your name at the top!

1 Like

I’ll gladly purchase another towel for them!

Man, this jacket is seeing the WORLD!!! Its very fortunate to have found such great homes over the past couple of years.

9 Likes

Disappointed our semi final match never happened

4 Likes

You started something really cool!

6 Likes

25 mph winds and sunny at the course here in CO.

Feels pretty mild. Comparatively.

3 Likes

Pros will be flooding into Jax Beach for the third edition. There might just be 48 spots for us lowly amateurs now.

40 Likes

The better tune up?

The Dunhill (or is it the Scottish Open? I forget) before The British Open Presented By Her Majesty The Queen

or

The NIT.

13 Likes

Hell yeah!
image (2)~2

10 Likes

Twenty years from now people are going to telling tales about how @LPondgolf use to go to a little Muni and play a fun tournament with friends to prep for her season.

21 Likes

@tylernichols91

14 Likes

Feel free to tag me with Destiny’s Child too

1 Like

What is @Hwhite saying here? Wrong answers only

11 Likes

“So yeah @LPondgolf, the free beer for a year is actually a better deal than the Lambo lease next week.”

15 Likes

Edit: “So guys, check it out. If you do this with your hand, in front of a lamp, a dinosaur pops up on your wall. It’s some scary s$&t.”

16 Likes