NIT (Jax Beach, FL): 2021, Nov. 4-7 - Lauren Walks Away Champ Of The Great NIT Tough Scene Bowl

Do we need to send you to Derek Zoolander’s school, @JohnP?

You can caddy for your wife but don’t dare ask her to caddy for you.

If you want someone to leave you on your own to go dump out, give you poor club/shot choices, and still make you fall in love with them…choose @LukeBoatright

7 Likes

Goodness… you did birdie the 1st though

2 Likes

I had already began to prepare our winning celebration when he stuffed it to 3’

2 Likes

People setting the bar for @LukeBoatright pretty high. Not sure what’s more exciting playing in the NIT or finding out how real this all is.

1 Like

If you like sarcastic assholes who occasionally play to a 2 handicap then I am your gui.

13 Likes

The move is to double the 1st to get it behind you as we all know.

13 Likes

Then pull driver before I even notice on one of the hardest driving holes at Jax Beach and birdie it … very simple formula

Shame @JamesHCard didn’t have a better caddie in his ear, don’t even think I saw @LukeBoatright leave the cart to talk that tee shot over.

7 Likes

No caddies will be allowed. As indicated by others the only caddies will be ones for the championship round and they will come from the field of NIT participants.

You will have the option of bringing her to the Thursday and Saturday evening events, for an additional cost.

No daycare services will be provided, but feel free to follow the advice of others for things to keep her busy while you are playing golf.

8 Likes

@OffTheDole is correct. Caddies are an optional fun perk for the eight people playing for the title. All of this info will be on the event portal that I plan to go live with today or tomorrow.

7 Likes

he told me to chunk a driving iron 15 yards. that’s why I did that

6 Likes

The Strokes Gained approach. Someone’s been reading their Mark Broadie!

1 Like

I stand corrected, my apologies

You executed that beautifully btw

3 Likes

I hit driver gap wedge to 20’

3 putt par.

Easy hole.

3 Likes

When they put the tees up one round and it played as a 430 yard par 5?

Nah. It was mega downwind and I found the only firm spot on the fairway.

Never a bad play to just keep it in front of you. :muscle:

1 Like

Finding a firm spot in the fairway on 2, you sir are skilled.

5 Likes

Happy freaking Thursday, my favorite golf sickos.

Registration for the NIT is officially open so those of you that have qualified and filled out the RSVP (aka followed instructions) check your email inbox. :stuck_out_tongue: A couple of things to note:

Current Qualifiers

1. If you did not get an email from me/Golf Genius with the registration, first, don’t panic, second, check your junk/spam, and lastly, DM me and we will figure it out.

2. While we do have your RSVP, registering and submitting your payment is what confirms your spot for the NIT.

3. DM me or send smoke signals if you have any issues or questions. I’ll do my best to get ya taken care of.

Future Qualifiers
Any event that takes place after this post will follow a similar protocol as the above. However, if you are attending a future event, it’s probably a good idea to figure out now if you can make the NIT. We’ve already been working through alternates from other events so there might be a good chance that you get called up.

Finally, I appreciate and adore you all.
EG

20 Likes

Just registered on Golf Genius. Hoping I can actually finish hole #2 this year. Lots of doubles last year :upside_down_face:

8 Likes