NIT (Jax Beach, FL): 2021, Nov. 4-7 - Lauren Walks Away Champ Of The Great NIT Tough Scene Bowl

I haven’t been to the NIT before was think of this 7 bed Airbnb is right by Jax Beach golf course. Looks cost-effective and nice place. If anyone wants to join please text or call 203-274-3780 if they would like to get involved with this Airbnb. Would like to reserve soon.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/43537364?adults=6&check_in=2021-11-04&check_out=2021-11-07&translate_ugc=false&federated_search_id=0752b801-104c-4568-8305-c391e4ae8c45&source_impression_id=p3_1629336719_U9iKrlp2cT6r%2FVnb

@TheRHCaddie feel free to post the WhatsApp link…

ATTENTION CURRENT NIT QUALIFIERS:

This is your last (friendly) reminder that if you have not RSVP’d to the NIT by Sept 1st @Double_Bogey_Dave and I will replace your spot with an alternate come Sept 2nd. Here is the link to RSVP.

General information can be found in my document from the initial post in this thread. Please reach out if you have any concerns.

If you are wondering if we have your RSVP here is a link to all the current qualifiers. Those in green have confirmed. LINK

XO,
EG

5 Likes

I filled out the rsvp the other night. Can you confirm you’ve received it? Can’t wait!

1 Like

Yep, I’ve got ya in there.

1 Like

If you’re coming to Jax for the NIT, I dropped some local insider information on the NIT AMA thread.

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/i-qualified-for-the-nit-ama-a-planning-guide/21643/1387

3 Likes

Thank you @Double_Bogey_Dave.

For those that are interested sharing an Airbnb. I’m planning on reserving one in mid-September. I have created a WhatsApp chat. Feel free to join the chat. There are three of us so far in the chat. Looking to have up to 5-6 people to reduce the cost. Place I’m looking at is near the Jax Beach course.

Cheers!

1 Like

To anyone interested in the Airbnb please join the link. I will be booking the house on September 12th.

Regards,

This Airbnb I has one more spot. I have reserved an Airbnb about a mile away from the course. If interested join the chat.

See you people in November!

22 Likes

It just wouldn’t be right to have the NIT without you, Boatsy.

11 Likes

Just as long as you know you’ll be caddying for me in the finals this year.

13 Likes

YESSSSSSSSS!!!

8 Likes

You beautiful son of a bitch. I can’t wait.

5 Likes

Thanks to all that joined the Airbnb chat. We have filled the Airbnb. I know there are three of you interested in an Airbnb, so would recommend you starting another chat. See you all down there in Jax beach.

The wound is still deep although not as fresh.

Can’t wait to hang in November.

3 Likes

As a healthcare professional, I know the best way to heal your wounds is for us to drink a million beers and get “Tronald Deep” in our process.

3 Likes

So Luke, can I now safely bring up the 4 or 5 putt you had on #4 at Chambers after getting on in 2 :grinning:

I think that might have caused you to just miss out qualifying at the OP.

4 Likes

8 Likes