NIT 2022 - A Big Triumphant

I’m not. There is a section on the Golf Genius events page that gives you the details and you just call them directly. I am sure that they do accept but if you call, ask for Zach and he’ll get ya taken care of. You can always have them send to JAX beach as well.

1 Like

NIT’ers… may be sliding into the field on a last minute sponsor’s exemption to the 9th alternate situation. Anyone still looking to fill out an Airbnb/hotel/Winnebago/tent on the beach? I have zero experience with Jax and as @Tron recently discovered, travel from Seattle blows, so I’m trying to work some logistics to pitch to my wife… Open to any and all input.

7 Likes

@CongratsOnTheSix is looking to split an Airbnb

1 Like

I’m also looking to split an AirBNB

I’m definitely up for a loop around the Yards.

Pretty sure I’m playing Yards at 3:20 or something like that and have space in the group. Feel free to join!

4 Likes

@CongratsOnTheSix @kmart796 have you guys started looking? Feel free to hit my DMs if you want to try to work something out.

3 Likes

Just took a look - there’s a ton of good stuff on the market for those dates in South Jax Beach.

11 Likes

I’d be happy to jump in on that.

Got room for one more? I’ll join hot off the red eye flight from the west coast and hit my golf ball directly into the black hole

I’m sure there’s still room. Just call and add your names. The more the merrier!

1 Like

Done!

1 Like

My 2 cents FWIW - I stayed all lonely like in a hotel for NIT v1. It was a pleasant experience on the beach, but left me wanting. For 2.0, I split the AirBNB as mentioned, and it was a much better experience. Our group wasn’t even very rowdy after hours, but it still allowed for some memory making and fellowship after hours - which is the reason I was there (my golf game ain’t winning me any prizes). And, since i’m sure you’re asking, I only really “knew” 1 of my housemates all that well…and even that’s stretching it. I would happily bunk up with any of them again…and none are serial killers.

So if you’re on the fence at all, go for the fellowship. Its a fantastic event…the best. You guys will have a great time. Especially if the weather cooperates this year.

13 Likes

Notice he didn’t clarify that he wasn’t a serial killer.

7 Likes

the odds of having two in one house are very low

13 Likes

This is excellent context and is exactly the internal debate I’ve been having. I generally like to have my own space and get away from people after I’ve filled up my socialization quota for the day, but in this case it seems like it would dramatically alter the experience and I should probably suck it up and jump into a Real World situation with 7 other strangers.

9 Likes

12 Likes

TNfFy13UB00KupeAsL

@noslenod @jimmay @PinePocky

1 Like

On that note…

Sharks, are you looking for something more than a broke-ass individual room at the Hampton Inn? In search of camaraderie and fellowship, or perhaps even a little taste of the lap of luxury? A golf getaway for the ages?

Three other nesticles (+an accompanying girlfriend) and I are offering the weekend of a lifetime at a beautiful house near the course complete with a covered patio with an outdoor TV, heated saltwater pool, ping pong table, and fire pit. The master suite and other private bedroom are spoken for by early stage investors, but we have two available beds in shared rooms (specific assignments negotiable) - a queen will be ~$250, and a twin will be ~$210.

This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that we believe will go fast, so the only question is: which of you will join us?

AirBNB listing

P.S. - if any of you book this out from under us and I find out I will change your rangefinder to meters

10 Likes