NIT 2022 - A Big Triumphant

Hurry up and get your RSVPs in so they can make their way down the alternates list

Sunglasses GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

6 Likes

Are there any open spots in AirBnBs out there? I just booked flights so trying to figure out where to stay. If not, where are good spots to generally look for? I’ve never been to JAX before.

If your looking for hotels/spots to stay make sure your looking across the bridge and at the beach to avoid living in the car. There’s a hotel right across beach blvd thats very close to the course (Holiday Inn Express maybe?) along with a Hampton inn in ponte vedra thats fine. If you prefer something alittle nicer and local hotel palms is a great spot. Their lobby also houses the best coffee in Jax and is walking distance to two of my favorite restaurants.

If I was booking an airbnb I’d look in jax beach for convenience and Neptune beach/Atlantic beach for aesthetic. Jax beach is totally fine but can still be a bit hit or miss at times depending on the street - feel free to dm me with any specific questions.

7 Likes

This place is where @JamesHCard @JDGAFFLIN @RonniepND and I stayed through the downpour

Very close to course and fits 4 easily. Would recommend

https://abnb.me/EN9h7RSzPtb

3 Likes

Great spot - solid location. Also very close to Round Bird (good coffee shop but not great).

I thought everyone was staying at your house??

5 Likes

Listen… for the right price we can work something out. Will you get to sleep in a bed or inside who can say but you would have access to an outside shower.

4 Likes

Your garage looks cleaner than most bedrooms

Our garage pricing is very reasonable - I also just cleaned some of our outside furniture. There’s so many options!

1 Like

Evergreen post

3 Likes

Close enough to Lululemon should you run out of dry trousers after entering a pond. Should be included in the review, I think.

6 Likes

We all ran out of dry pantaloons even without jumping into a pond after throwing our wedge in

2 Likes

Place looked like a tenement housing alleyway when we got through with her.

Glad Anthony and I could convince you of this itinerary. Watch out for the reverse canting dogleg holes out at Bella Collina!

1 Like

Things are getting dialed, folks! Most of you know that having a party in the cart barn was my plan Z last year. However, if one thing worked in my favor from the 2021 NIT it’s that it turned out to be a very fun hang in there and has moved up to plan A for this year. See you sickos in the barn!!

Just as a reminder, the 15th is the deadline to pay for the NIT. If I don’t see your name in the roster by EOD on the 15th, we will replace you with an alternate.

Those of you whom have already paid, keep an eye out for an email next week with some details on the weekend. Also, don’t forget that we have tee times saved at The Yards for anyone that wants to play before the Welcome party on Thursday.

Can’t wait

25 Likes

I snagged a room at the Westin Element right near the course. It’s cancelable but wanted to at least make sure I had a room booked.

If anyone has open spots at an AirBnb or wants to split one, give me a shout.

2 Likes

The Marriot Courtyard on 1st Street is a pretty nice stay, if you’re not a AirBNB sort of person.

Easy drive to course.
On the beach
Close to downtown stuff.

3 Likes

Done. Definitely up for The Yards!

4 Likes

@Privatecollection are you tracking interest for the Yards tee times somewhere? I’ll be in town plenty early and would love to play and meeting a few folks before the party really gets kicked off. Should I fire up another handy-dandy google sheet?

1 Like

here’s another question - will the Yards accept shipsticks delivery?