NEW Events Website & Newsletter

Figured I’d start something here for those of you that have yet to see what we’ve been up to on the events front. We’ve recently launched a new events page that will get updated on the regular with various updates on event topics. Within the events site, we started a newsletter to highlight all the amazing events/NIT qualifiers going on here in the Refuge.

Whether you’ve attended an event or not, I hope you’ll enjoy reading these, maybe learn a little bit about some fellow Refuge event organizers, but most of all, I hope you’ll be proud to be part of this community and #getinvolved!

A special S/O to all the event organizers that are bringing this internet community into real life through golf.

I’ll continue to link to the latest newsletter in this thread but for now, enjoy the last two issues!

READ THE APRIL NEWSLETTER Featuring @hwb

READ THE MAY NEWSLETTER Featuring @HibernatingBear & @greebs
READ THE JUNE NEWSLETTER Featuring @Rob_Roth

CC: @MerchCzar @Tron @Double_Bogey_Dave @Ben @Randy

38 Likes

It may not be obvious to most but @Privatecollection puts a ton of work into this behind the scenes and has been an unbelievable resource for the Roost Captains (and NLU) on many levels. It can’t be understated what she means to this entire operation.

Just want to give a formal THANK YOU Erin for everything you have done and looking forward to what will come.

20 Likes

Biggest of shout-outs to @Privatecollection

5 Likes

JUNE EVENTS NEWSLETTER

7 Likes

this is great thank you!!!

1 Like

JULY EVENTS NEWSLETTER - NLU edition

14 Likes

Excellent work as always, Erin.

2 Likes

AUGUST EVENTS NEWSLETTER featuring @cfrench

11 Likes

replying here so I get notifications - I didn’t even know this existed!

adding my thanks to @Privatecollection … you’re amazing.

1 Like

Same.

1 Like

You are so very welcome, sir! Enjoy!!

1 Like

SEPTEMBER EVENTS NEWSLETTER featuring @OliveLoaf

3 Likes

“Read the fucking book” @OliveLoaf

5 Likes

OCTOBER EVENTS NEWSLETTER Featuring @MrVinegar206 and our 2022 Roost Club Champions @ElectricPhactory @Tibbs @dornoch26 @Flex @bobbyt990 @MikeRevak

7 Likes

NOVEMBER EVENTS NEWSLETTER - NIT EDITION! Featuring the 2022 NIT Champion, @Big_RanDeer

12 Likes

@Privatecollection any ETA on the 2023 events schedule? Thanks!

5 Likes

Yep! Keep an eye out for the initial one by EOW.

10 Likes

The Festival :eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah very into this. Sounds super fun

1 Like

I don’t wanna clog this thread with discussion so I’m gonna wait for them to make the official announcement/thread for it