MN Event: North Star Shootout - 8/15/20 - ***CHARITY UPDATE IN POST 1082***

Pushing back the Maverick movie an entire year is definitely in my top 10 reasons to hate COVID.

5 Likes

100 percent jealous I didnā€™t make it. I was strongly considering it but couldnā€™t swing another trip to Minneapolis in less than a month.

1 Like

Weā€™d love to have you next time.

1 Like

Nobody wants to read about yourā€¦member. Delete please!

1 Like

It has to be a small prime number, right?

8 Likes

Typically Iā€™d post this is the MN Roll Call thread, but I figure with all the excitement coming off last weekend that this was appropriate.

4pm tee time at Keller for next Thursday, 8/27. $27 to walk is just a steal. 2 spots available. Let me know.

2 Likes

Youā€™ve outdone yourself once againā€¦

1 Like

They didnt burn witches in Salem.

1 Like

Iā€™m in! As you can see from my shiny MN GHIN Iā€™m currently a 38, but trending! What are the stakes?

4 Likes

Weā€™re still on for member guest right?

6 Likes

DBD regrets the error

1 Like

Idk why thereā€™s debate about the handicap. The system is perfect and as long as he didnā€™t post solo rounds his handicap is legitimate.

1 Like

Its something i learned recently, so naturally iā€™m above anyone else that would make the mistake.

4 Likes

Youā€™re in @davidc.

Regarding the stakes, after the North Start Shootout result, Iā€™m terrified of playing anyone about a 15 index. $2 Nassau it is.

2 Likes

Is there a limit on presses?

Weā€™ll determine that on the 10th tee

Ok at the risk of explaining a joke, I donā€™t want you to expect me to be at Kellerā€¦ I was just playin, my bad!

3 Likes

Haha, fair enough. 2 spots still open.

2 Likes

I am down to join if a spot is still open! Been dying to get back out there

1 Like

iā€™m sorry did you miss the NSSā€¦that unfortunate