Maxamania, Rackham GC (Detroit, MI) May 22, 2021

I did not invite them as I have no relationship with them prior to ordering some of the items. I can send them some info and invite them though. And yes they are in Rochester Hills. Their office is directly across the street from my shop.

1 Like

Sorry, I’m sort of a newb, but is this thread behind the paywall?

1 Like

It is not!

1 Like

JBors, do you want me to send them a link to the thread and let them know about it, or would you rather the contact info and you can talk to them directly? I don’t really have anything to do with the planning, I just wanted to donate some cool shit that will bring in some money for a good cause. Let me know, I’m good either way, but I don’t want to step on anyone’s toes here. Was just trying to help out with a donation really.

Send me the contact info. Anyone trying to understand this thread with no prior knowledge is going to have their head explode.

7 Likes

Shot you a message with the contact info I had. LOL, never thought of someone trying to understand this thread

1 Like

They said it most likely won’t be a problem regarding custom pin placement! So whatever we all come up with I can let them know. Can be areas of the green or exact if someone wants to really scout it out.

3 Likes

I snagged this one for myself. I lived about a mile north of this near downtown RO when I was still local. It’s a good neighborhood and pretty accessible to the major highways.

1 Like

I’m plenty sick of traveling hundreds of miles, then shooting a fucking 82. Somebody’s gonna get fuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkked up come May 22, and it ain’t gonna be OTP.

11 Likes

But also yeah, I’ll probably get pretty fucked up after we play. Tradition.

3 Likes

Friends of Maxamania! My company is producing some awesome Drive-In Screenings of the upcoming A&E Network and WWE Network Legends Series. These free events will feature either Booker T or “Stone Cold” Steve Austin Biographies (they are noted in the eventbrite). The events are free. If you RSVP let me know and I’ll see about making sure you’re treated like the proper VIP’s you already are.

The events will be in Houston, Memphis, Detroit, Indy and Philly (many cities mentioned in "The Heart of Rock n’ Roll by Huey Lewis, just sayin). All other info, hit the link or hit me.

11 Likes

HELL YEAH BROTHER! Any chance to put the logo on yellow like the OG Hulkamania gear?

8 Likes

I didnt see any familiar names on the attendee list but wanted to double check that nobody else from Dallas is traveling up for this, correct?

$15.00? Oh, word?

1 Like

We extended a sponsor’s invite to Tony Romo. No reply yet.

7 Likes

I think you should go this route:

1 Like

No this:

Edit- Link if people want it:

14 Likes

If someone doesn’t show up wearing this the whole thing is being canceled

5 Likes

Random thought…whenever WWF/WWE stops would roll through Detroit there was always a guy that sat front row and was in full Hogan gear. He actually really looked like him just less muscles. I feel like we should find him and have him be the ranger/starter. I will see if I can find a pic of him.

Anyone else remember that guy?

I can find him. You can find anybody these days.

1 Like