Maxamania, Rackham GC (Detroit, MI) May 22, 2021

3 Likes

1 Like

Seriously, why aren’t you answering my calls…

If the Maxamania logo w/ glasses isn’t on a red or yellow t-shirt with this style…then I’ll just make my own because that is too freaking awesome. Brilliant logos aren’t the only thing @bullseye knows.

1 Like

Not not answering, just missed. Trying to find a new place to garage 15 used vehicles with missing catalytic converters.

1 Like

Typical Wednesday.

1 Like

This shirt might be better than the deep dish pizza one:

IYKYK

6 Likes

The doughboys were the most underachieving era of MSU basketball

1 Like

To we have to comp Trick Trick for bringing this event to Detroit?

If it ain’t one fucking thing it’s the other.

Still working on it, but of course there’s something this fucking weekend.

7 Likes

Is Ella really that important?

2 Likes

She is my little sister, so no.

12 Likes

Graduation gift?

8 Likes

Yes, I am buying this.

Yes, I have many unisex items.

Yes, I wear a woman’s size 12 in many brands and nobody can tell they are women’s clothes.

5 Likes

Is this a text thread with your mom?

Also, if you need a gift for Ella, I have a picture of something you can give her, and I don’t think you would even have to buy it. But she needs to like golf, and need a new putter grip.

2 Likes

Graduations come and go, but Maximania is once in a lifetime.

2 Likes

My wife. I don’t swear around my mom. I’m a good boy.

2 Likes

2 Likes

@JBors My very excited - but even more disorganized - bachelor party crew is shaping up for the Maxamania weekend. I know there are a couple guys who still need to get their names on the sheet - imagine trying to plan my wedding around these clowns.

To help me pressure them, when do you need everyone entered in the sheet? And when do you need names from me in case we can get paired nearby/together in groupings?

Really pumped for this. Golf with you guys will be 100x better than a typical bachelor party. Although @anon3021505 is currently making me question all of my decisions.

1 Like

Pro tip: if I am weighing in on anything and swaying you, you may already be lost. Just do the opposite of me and you’re pretty much always good to go.

4 Likes