Maxamania, Rackham GC (Detroit, MI) May 22, 2021

Any chance we get hypothetical match ups in the coming days? I feel the large amount of extended shit talking will really keep the thread momentum going.

2 Likes

whoa whoa…got a long way to go…

2 Likes

has @djpie selected a wrestler yet? how about @TomCoyne?

Yes. Just pace yourself though or you’ll end up like me and have burned through almost every Paul Heyman GIF with 6 months till the bell rings on this:

4 Likes

I don’t disagree, but this thread is a freight train that won’t stop anytime soon!

2 Likes

also, no word from the C-Suite yet. Until proven otherwise, I consider that confirmation that @Soly and @Tron despise American automobile workers. @MerchCzar’s silence is also a growing concern considering Strapped Detroit should frankly have already been filmed.

DJ is mean gene

3 Likes

When we run out of Paul Heyman, we move to Paul Bearer

giphy%20(7)

1 Like

How many parts do we get to on this thread? We know 10K is the limit, we did that on the Duel in 5 weeks.

This guy wanting matchups nearly 6 months ahead of time!

Seriously though, actual match-ups are still a ways out. We’re still working on numbers, costs, fundraising specifics, food plans, after party venues, etc.

We’ll get there my friends.

7 Likes

Hey, I’ve been trying to shit talk @tj_denawli but he hasn’t even updated to a wrestling avatar. Little concerned about his level of commitment at this point.

3 Likes

hypothetical matchups wont happen until no closer to two weeks out. We only finalized matchups 3-4 days ahead of time for Stella.

4somes (and 6somes) werent announced until the day before.

1 Like

Cool…so Monday then?

3 Likes

4 Likes

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/duel-to-the-death-the-strong-like-stella-sorry-nandy-cincinnati-open-2-0/14037/8?u=jimithng23

For anyone who cares, here is a likely-out-of-date list of people and their wrestlers. I tried to organize it by team as best as I could.

Please notify with any corrections. I also have a list going of people that weren’t in the initial 72, but I haven’t formatted that one as cleanly.

Here are some unused wrestlers:

Edit: I nominate @Christian to be Christian

3 Likes

i’d love to see @Snellspace in a hardcore match. lol

Can’t comprehend how Ultimate Warrior is still a free agent

3 Likes

thats a big ask for anyone to get their arms around properly.

though, @anon26814599’s book report read like a Warrior promo

Rey Mysterio has some serious pop music

1 Like