Maxamania, Rackham GC (Detroit, MI) May 22, 2021

I’ve got Ricky the Dragon Steamboat.

Does anyone know if Rackham is cool with Komodo Dragons?

4 Likes

As someone unfortunately depraved of an upbringing watching WWE…I select Rocky Romero, one of the 4 Cuban wrestlers I found (ty Wikipedia) in solidarity with my captain @Lazstradamus and my mother who emigrated from Cuba.

Might just have to make the Cuba Libre my drink of choice for the weekend (or at least alternate with mojitos)

3 Likes

that poor lil swamp puppy stop holding him like that :sob:

The Detroit Zoo right next door has alligators…

1 Like

They better be down with some serious herpetology:

Might need to bring some heat rocks with us

1 Like

2 Likes

@Snellspace and @TexasWedge would definitely need to be Von Erich brothers (the NWA and WCCW are being sadly overlooked here). Probably David and Kevin.

1 Like

I think this may only be a half-Snell, or as we’ve recently learned, a quarter-Snell, event.

2 Likes

Von Erich’s were before my time for sure.

no no the Hardy Boyz…has been established

1 Like

Somebody has to get a partner and claim the Dudleys and start the challenge now

1 Like

Last two people to pick their wrestlers get stuck being the Bushwhackers and having to do this before their match:

3 Likes

Anyone looking for a good scare need not look any further than Paul Bearer videos on youtube. He has such a spooky voice.

I gotta go back to Tebow avi for now…gonna end up running out of runway on Billy Gunn before the event.

1 Like

Sure thing Kramer

3 Likes

I definitely read those like mad growing up. Always the first place to go when we went to the library.

1 Like

im dead

4 Likes

I know haha. Does that make me a young gui? :thinking:

Who’s going to tell him?

1 Like

You go. I can’t do it.

1 Like