Maxamania, Rackham GC (Detroit, MI) May 22, 2021

Could we get the Rock to present the BMF belt part 2?

Scenes when @VelvetSteve calls off the match early when a cut opens up over my eye through 13 holes. Everyone knows the 4th and 5th rounds are really when I start heating up!

4 Likes

How many members of D Generation X are on team @JBors?

giphy%20(2)

1 Like

3 Likes

Protip. Dont tell your wife Cincinnati turned out to be a charity deal before going. Only afterwards tell her we were able to raise about 20k. THEN, drop Detroit on her in the same breath.

3 Likes

still no x pac…

Pardon the interruption, After walking down memory lane on the “Glory Days” thread I’ve decided to give up The Big Show for “R-V-D, the whole fucking show”. Thank you.

Back to regularly scheduled programming

Not since I destroyed him in 1999 King of the Ring.

Can’t wait to hear the Royal Rumble format rules. When it’s my turn to join on the #7 tee box I’m going to come running full sprint and dive under the imaginary ropes before hitting my drive

8 Likes

Also need a Bodacious Bart Gunn to complete the Tag Team of “the smoking guns” pre road dogg and “new age outlaws”

apparently Billy Gun Excelled at tag Team matches…bodes well for Detroit.

1 Like

Guys with no mic skills tend to.

1 Like

Look out Detroit…me and @jasona93 and the NEW AGE OUTLAWS are gonna be lit:

"The team made an immediate impact on the WWF tag team scene Detroit with blatant attacks against other tag teams and, initially not having an entrance theme, walking out to the ring with only Road Dogg making a rant against their opponents over the PA system silently burning heater. The team became known for pulling wins out of nowhere via cheating and use of weapons cheating and using weapons "

EDITED FOR ACCURACY

100% on board with this.

3 Likes

Me rolling into Rackham at 3:00 am to play 108 holes of golf

14 Likes

And here I was thinking I couldn’t ride harder for the grizz. And I was wrong.

1 Like

We need to somehow get Jonathan Coachman involved since he is the only guy I know that has announced for the PGA and WWE. It looks like he is on cameo so I might have to look into that when we get a little closer…

1 Like

Is there a gofundme for Max yet?

1 Like

Great question! Still a work in progress as we have some details to smooth out.

1 Like

Who is pumped for a days worth of golf in May?

giphy%20(6)

Am I doing this right?

9 Likes

Do they count against the fourteen club limit?

No matter, I normally roll with 11-12 clubs, max. Leaves room for, let’s see here, the Mossberg, could lash a machete to the side of the bag, a boot knife …

1 Like